You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
NZLBROTHERS2016

Iona commander released under XI submarine?

25 comments in this topic

104 posts
7 battles

So umm this new event for WGs 18th anniversary where they released Iona and Kirishima commanders for free I really was wanting this to happen. However I noticed that Iona has a tag on her saying "Specialization XI ARP I-401 Submarine" and as much as it may make me look stupid its worth asking is this a hint that Submarines are going to be released in the future? And if so would that mean considering a tier XI line up of ships for all nations? Say for example how we have the German battleships coming soon most of which are just renderings of documents found in historical evidence, so if tier XI ships were released would that mean WG would have to consider ships like submarines and the Design A 150 Super Yamato battleship? It sounds like way too much to even be making this post but its a true question is the specialization tag that was given to commander Iona a hint to what might be coming out in the future?

:ohmy:
PS. sorry if my grammar and spelling is bad.

104 posts
7 battles

You better not be getting my hopes up moderator I've had a few bad experiences with you people :( but please are you telling the truth cause I would go so far as to quit Call of Duty, Modern Warfare, the Halo franchise, Minecraft, Grand theft Auto V, World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, ZombieLand 2, Five Nights At Freddy's, and more just to get that ship.

403 posts
8,180 battles

Subs confirmed for release by Mod!!

I only have to wait for the next Feb 30th!

Sarcasm off: the submarine you see there is a placeholder

Beta Tester
57 posts
3,009 battles

personally dont want subs but uhmm i think its just a placeholder for a future content like the convoy mode we had b4

450 posts
7,896 battles

WG: We will give you a sub that doesnt dive. so you can use the only 140mm deck gun like a destroyer and sail at a speed of 18.7knot like a BB. The concealment will be pretty high, similar to a US DD.Finally, you will have head torps which can't turn and you have to maneuver your whole ship to aim it. And armor? Is 30mm armor enough for you?

403 posts
8,180 battles

WG: We will give you a sub that doesnt dive. so you can use the only 140mm deck gun like a destroyer and sail at a speed of 18.7knot like a BB. The concealment will be pretty high, similar to a US DD.Finally, you will have head torps which can't turn and you have to maneuver your whole ship to aim it. And armor? Is 30mm armor enough for you?

Sounds like April Fool's material.

Don't forget HP equivalent to dsiplacement (ie, dd-level)

104 posts
7 battles

You know I would really like submarines in the game but there is a lot of work that would have to be done on them for fair gameplay for those with battleships and etc. but the only reason I would like submarines is so that they can make the ARP I-401 I don't know something about that sub just makes it really awesome.

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

You know I would really like submarines in the game but there is a lot of work that would have to be done on them for fair gameplay for those with battleships and etc. but the only reason I would like submarines is so that they can make the ARP I-401 I don't know something about that sub just makes it really awesome.

Every mod reading this is like

RkKB5S1.jpg