You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FenrirApalis

Making sheeps irl

12 comments in this topic

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

here I will make posts about a warship inspired storage system that I am working on. I will update at least once a week with pictures, hopefully you guys will enjoy seeing my progress. I started this at the start of the year and have been working on this almost every school day (I am doing this @ school) if you have any suggestions feel free to comment :)

I will post imgur links since the forum says files 2 big...

first post will be made when I get home since school net is unreliable and blocks some stuff lel

403 posts
8,180 battles

off topic

let me guess...your in Singapore?

It's relatively hard to source materials and tools in Singapore because of the weaker DIY culture. Believe me, I tried.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Sorry I missed last week's post because it didn't change much anyways, but here is what I have now. Belt armour is on. The bridge is being painted and the CIC will get Installed soon https://imgur.com/a/2P4XO

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Sell the blueprints to WG (Call it sekrit dokumentz). Maybe it will become a Australian DD when they get their own line.

I thought about that... Tier 10 DD, one single main battery torret that is 203mm, 0.5 second reload, max range 13.5km, HE damage 2900 AP 5100, quintuple launchers underwater that can fire almost 360 degrees (not directly back cos rudder is there) launch separately and 60 sec reload, 19533 max damage 12km 65 knots 1.3km detect. Ship detect at 5.8km with 2.5 air. Main gun is DP for 50 5km dps, two C-RAM AA for 1200 3km DPS. 31000 HP with torpedo belt of 39%. Max speed 39.5 knots, 600m turning and 2.3 second rudder shift.