You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GeneralPaps

MM is pairing me with incompetents

18 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

Hi there....

as the topic implies, I already had 6 consecutive losses yesterday, and another 6 for today.......
MM is not really balanced in tiers despite with decent players logged in (I'm a tier 6 ended up in a tier 8 battle most of the time, or a tier 4 in a tier 6 battle)....

plus, since I already have 12 defeats and not a single win happened, it seems WG just ruined the MM, placing players with enough wins the last few days, now in a shitty carousel ride heading for defeats, so basically, the hard-earned carrying wins last time were just wasted by these 12 shitty matches.......

[content removed] did WG did to 5.9.0?

Profanity. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Hahahaha, yes WG just spent a bucket load of time effort and money just so you get done over by MM!!!!

This made my day so much better, thanks

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

Hahahaha, yes WG just spent a bucket load of time effort and money just so you get done over by MM!!!!

This made my day so much better, thanks

oh that explains....

waiting for a fix for this, so for now I'll just go play semi-realistic "planes and tonks"....if you know what I mean, at least there I can do things with skill even if the tiers are unbalanced.... :B

:honoring:

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

What's funny is that this is filed as bug :D

As QA Engineer, I accepted this as valid ticket. :P

I agree to this that this is considered a bug on 5.9.0

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Hi there....

as the topic implies, I already had 6 consecutive losses yesterday, and another 6 for today.......

MM is not really balanced in tiers despite with decent players logged in (I'm a tier 6 ended up in a tier 8 battle most of the time, or a tier 4 in a tier 6 battle)....

plus, since I already have 12 defeats and not a single win happened, it seems WG just ruined the MM, placing players with enough wins the last few days, now in a shitty carousel ride heading for defeats, so basically, the hard-earned carrying wins last time were just wasted by these 12 shitty matches.......

[content removed] did WG did to 5.9.0?

Profanity. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

What's funny is that this is filed as bug :D

As QA Engineer, I accepted this as valid ticket. :P

I agree to this that this is considered a bug on 5.9.0

Oh no on no. Don't use your second account to confirm the issue & my statement. :P

Try playing another time slot.

14 posts

Lol, theres no problem with the MM, deal with it.

The logic here the more WG touches the MM, the more it [content removed] up

Profanity. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

265 posts
799 battles

Wow. I've seen so many MM complaints, only this one has been posted in the appropriate bug report forums

2mwhvo.jpg

And you say "semi realistic tanks and planes"? Now I know why I hate Outsiders Entertainment's games so much :P

Edited by adnadi

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

Oh no on no. Don't use your second account to confirm the issue & my statement. :P

Try playing another time slot.

:teethhappy: wat are ya sayin? 

I can confirm :trollface:

this makes 3 ayyyyyy....:great:

Lol, theres no problem with the MM, deal with it.

The logic here the more WG touches the MM, the more it [content removed] up

Profanity. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

that's the problem, they touched something before 5.9.0 was out, and I feel what Paps is also feeling out....

Wow. I've seen so many MM complaints, only this one has been posted in the appropriate bug report forums

And you say "semi realistic tanks and planes"? Now I know why I hate Outsiders Entertainment's games so much :P

because I think what Paps did was really appropriate, and if the support does something well, I could have sent a ticket.....

"semi" because I mainly play Arcade, only play Sim when I has a companion or a "squad" :P

265 posts
799 battles

That game aside, lemme spell this poast for you courtesy of Deathskyz

"I win. It must've been because of me. I carried the team"

"I lost. Must've been the team's fault"

Sounds familiar?

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

That game aside, lemme spell this poast for you courtesy of Deathskyz

"I win. It must've been because of me. I carried the team"

"I lost. Must've been the team's fault"

Sounds familiar?

I don't agree with the first quote, as if the team wins, it is everyone's achievement, being at part of the top of the list is only a gratitude...

The second one is totally right.........as if you are at least in the top 5, it means you were the one doing the job for the team, and not being the usual incompetent one..........

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts

Happy new year and sorry for reviving such thread.

Slaughter a few sheep and use their blood to make a blood magic portal, you sit in there for 24/7 365 days.

I heard it will change the MM favor towards you.

certain Chinese players: some people pay for a better MM, perhaps you should donate more to charity that might helps.

And it will curses your MM over that toy looking planes and tank games made by certain blood-sucking foreign company

Hope it helps, gg and have fun

P.S. Op won't read it anyways and so I will just write anything, no offense :trollface::hiding:

[RTANZ]
186 posts
2,015 battles

They put heavier and heavier weights on horses that keep winning.....

The MM can incrementally weigh winners more and more likely to be matched with losers the more they win.

That would mix things up.... and no more ridiculously lucky or unlucky streaks.... think about it, if your a good player, and keep losing because of bad players, sooner or later winners will be forced into your side!

Oh what else.... the real champions who can keep winning under these circumstances will prove themselves to be supreme team carriers and all will know its not just a lucky MM but pure skill!

Edited by Sy_dn_ey