You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FenrirApalis

Doubloon discount

16 comments in this topic

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

does anyone know if the doubloon discount is usable in Australia? The accepted payment methods doesn't list my way of payment there (although I know I can buy stuff from the premium shop) I just want to make sure I can get benefited by this special for sure before I buy

507 posts
9,828 battles

does anyone know if the doubloon discount is usable in Australia? The accepted payment methods doesn't list my way of payment there (although I know I can buy stuff from the premium shop) I just want to make sure I can get benefited by this special for sure before I buy

Any VISA or MasterCard works.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Counter Strike Source

The first one, before CSGO.

before Pokemon Go right?

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

I just realised 2500+300 was calculated in USD and in AUD it is a lot more and it would make it impossible for me to buy the Scharnhorst... Welp saving everything to buy the doubloon package when Scharnhorst comes out

Super Tester
7,553 posts
7,993 battles

Since I already have Tirpitz, there won't be much reason for me to buy Scharnhorst other than the look or collection. I buy premiums mostly for grinding purposes. So got Atago yesterday. Atago looks really nice.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

damn i wanted to buy a premium camo for my fletcher but i'm still wanted to hold down my money until they release scharnhorst....

wg so slow.

MlVHER5.png