You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trialgamer5

[WoWS themed Slice of Life Open RP] The Port

18 comments in this topic

102 posts
3,035 battles

8wlg17L.jpg

We all see World of Warships as just Warships fighting against Warships, but ever wondered about what our captains do when we're not playing?

Roleplay as your favorite captain in this (not so) exciting thread where we explore what captains do when they're not at sea.

(Note, this isn't a serious roleplay that's supposed to be representative of what actual captains do when they're not at sea, so throw that out of the window)

[Rules]
There's no limit to how many captains you introduce, however, you must post a screenshot of your captain when you introduce him.

If the captain you are roleplaying as is no longer in your possession, you must write on how he leaves. (Death, Fired, etc)

No Kancolle and Arpeggio characters. (Although Bodypillows and waifu-worshipping is allowed)

If your captain's name is already taken by another, add a Roman numeral to the end of his name. For example, if your captain's name is Shigure Teitoku, and there's already a Shigure Teitoku being played, your captain will be known as Shigure Teitoku II. Family relations (Brother, Cousin) is optional.

No captain specific hating. (Example: Captain A hates Germans, so he constantly shames German captains) Any hostilities, whether Roleplay intended or not, will very likely be deleted by moderators.

Moderator's (If any of them chooses to join) captains will instantly receive the rank "Grand Admiral", "Großadmiral" (Grossadmiral), "гросс-адмирал" (Gross-Admiral), or "壮大な提督" (Soudaina Teitoku) regardless of what their actual in game rank is.

Edited by Trialgamer5

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

<snip>

No captain specific hating. (Example: Captain A hates Germans, so he constantly shames German captains) Any hostilities, whether Roleplay intended or not, will very likely be deleted by moderators.

<snip>

Stick to the forum rules and you will be fine.  Cross the line and we will take action.

I.E. Keep it clean and keep the politics out of it!

~dead_man_walking

102 posts
3,035 battles

He finds Ivan already there, explaining to the bartender he is NOT Lenin

(How do you post a picture?)

(There's a picture button right next to the Youtube one. click that and paste your URL)

Charles: "You look an awfully lot like him, I would've mistook you for the man himself if I was drunk"

He took a good long sip from his mug once he finishes his sentence.

[WOWMY]
24 posts
5,768 battles

tMuvsus.png

Aoba :Umm....Ummm, Hello
Edited by entah_lah

403 posts
8,177 battles

"So when did they let girls into the navy", Ivan mumbles after emptying his Vodka. "Come, have a drink. It's almost Friday, we need to get ready to drink more. The pre-drinking drink, if you will"

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Feels like my Tirptz captain says good morning every single day since the announcement of scharnhorst

And even worse now with 18th aniversary

403 posts
8,177 battles

"Ognevoi. Fine ship, made of Stalinium. The Admiral says an upgrade to Kiev is unlikely. Something about the budget being tied up in funding the Japanese and Germans". Ivan stares blankly into the bottle for a few seconds before taking another gulp. "How about you, Comrade Charles?"

403 posts
8,177 battles

A ringing came from behind the Bar. The Bartender picked up the phone. "It's for you, Ivan". Ivan pressed the receiver to his ear, and Charles saw His eyes slowly light up. Ivan ended off the call with gratuitous thanks and passed the phone back to the Bartender.

"It's a miracle. The Admiral sold his Fubuki to get a Kagero, hence a replacement tier 8 grinder ship is needed. He had expressed the desire for a gunboat of some description that can keep up with a 37.3 knot Atago. I was apparently the first on his list for promotions! This calls for celebration; next round's on me!"

(I think the concept of a Role-Play is not as strong on this server compared to the American server)