11 comments in this topic

4 posts
4,883 battles

Ticket #216892

Category:

WoWS

Sub-category:

Billing Support

hallo Admin wargaming, I want to ask, why my account suddenly banned for no reason?

Screenshot_1.jpg

In queue

CANCEL

Replies

Bravo272 

I already know the cause, I got a shipment of 30-day premium account from someone I did not know, "You received a gift of" Premium account: 30 days "from the user gifterindo on 2016-07-20 11:07:01 UTC." and one day later I got another shipment that is doubloons of 2,200 from people I do not know "You received a gift" 2,200 doubloons "from user indogifterr on 2016-07-21 13:26:40 UTC." and five days later, on a few hours ago my account with the nickname: Bravo272, her account is locked for a permanent, first I do not know why my account was locked, right before I get sent a premium account and doubloons, I bought doubloosn amounted to 2,200 and proof of the transaction is still I keep in the email, I suspect the cause why my account is locked, yes! of submissions premium account 30 days and 2,200 doubloons, I was tempted with such items so I took the shipment without hesitate reluctant, wargaming Admin, I am the victim here Carding, what can I account back to the original before getting the gift? I agree that a premium account of the 30 days taken and 2,200 doubloons also in drag, Please wargaming Dear I still want to play World of Warships, Please do not Lock my account because of this problem, Admin wargaming I'm waiting for your answer ..... (forgive me because I was not good english)

Bravo272 

please answer WG

Bravo272 

:'(

Bravo272 

I'm willing to pay a premium account, if wargaming asked him to pay..... :'(

Bravo272 

I had coordinated with friends and at the same time the board group "World of Warships Indonesia" on facebook, and we also find the perpetrators who did all this, but he disappeared, wargaming Admin, Please do not lock my account forever :'(, if I may, pull back the 2,200 doubloons yet I wear and I'm willing to pay a premium account 30 days that has been used and is still running today, wargaming Admin I need an answer soon .... (sorry my english is not cool)

Bravo272 

Wargaming Admin, I've been playing World of Warships already more than 6 months, is this what I have to get up at this time? My account was locked forever? :'(

Bravo272 

The proof of the transaction I bought 2,200 doubloons, dated 20 July 2016. (sorry my english is not cool)

Screenshot_3.png

Bravo272 

This proof of submission premium account 30 days and 2,200 doubloons from carding offenders. (sorry my english is not cool)

Screenshot_4.png              Screenshot_5.png

Thread locked. no Warning.

~dead_man_walking

Take any issues with billing/game bans to support.  Do NOT bring them to the forums.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Edited by dead_man_walking

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

You know that when you shop online you must make sure the website you give your credit card details to is secure and trustworthy. For, there are chances that the details maybe misused by unscrupulous website owners, say experts

eh

from statement above

it seems slightly different with what you trying to say

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Then what should i do?

idk but i know what happen to you... or so it seems

like i said above

the carding thief use the other people card

What these scenarios can lead to is known as carding', a process used by a thief to confirm the validity of stolen card data. "Once the carder' verifies the validity of a card and knows that it is good enough to carry out transactions, he sells the card details to other individuals who will undertake the actual fraud,"

"However, in order to sell the information, the thief must prove to the prospective buyer that the card is good enough to carry out transactions. For this, he turns to the internet, and makes a paltry donation to a charitable organisation (in this case to random people) by means of the card details he possesses,"

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I wish the admin of wg can give a solution.

The ts is a victim, but he willing to return the doublon. he havent use any of them. And also willing to pay the premium time he already used. The premium that soon be expired each passing day without being able to play it.

This mean wg wont loss and even gain 2 sales. If wg still ban his account, wg wont get money from those 2 sales. And mostlikely he wont play wows anynore and wg lost 1 potential buyer in the future

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Hmmm..... Billing section, yup it's really long to process. Usually, when you accept something & you haven't used it then.... Support would most likely pull those off from your account. But the thing is.... you accepted the 30-days premium days, and regardless you benefit from it or not.... you'll pay the number of premium days that already used from the time you accepted the premium account gift.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Hmmm..... Billing section, yup it's really long to process. Usually, when you accept something & you haven't used it then.... Support would most likely pull those off from your account. But the thing is.... you accepted the 30-days premium days, and regardless you benefit from it or not.... you'll pay the number of premium days that already used from the time you accepted the premium account gift.

he willing to pay . as stated above in his post.

does anyone know to get access to staff wargaming? I can not wait, I'm still in the queue ticket

wait for 10 work days for atleast...

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,833 posts
4,122 battles

Good luck getting any resolution that's in your favour.   I'm sure it's in the EULA somewhere.  Its certainly written in the premium shop clear as day not to accept gifts from strangers

Untitled.jpg.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat