You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

Is there a sound bug since the last patch?

9 comments in this topic

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles

Just wondering if others are experiencing this or whether it's my side, but since the last patch the sea sound effect always cuts out then builds up again and cuts out etc.

This happen when you have lags in game. Is that the scenario you are talking about?

753 posts
8,965 battles

This happen when you have lags in game. Is that the scenario you are talking about?

No I don't think so. I've had lag on and off since playing this game but since the patch this sound bug seems to happen all the time which has never had before.

[AE]
199 posts
9,466 battles

no you're right. The wave sound at start of match has been incredibly annoying. Cutting in and out. Only since the patch. And yes, probably has to do with the new audio stuff, and also the fact that the game is running laggy as shit - possibly due to all the others downloading the game. Every time they patched WoT the game would become unplayable shit for 3 days to two solid weeks. Given the number of patches it meant that due to patching alone my game was unplayable almost 1 out of every six weeks.

205 posts
5,305 battles

Since the latest patch, I've found that the sound volume consistency is not there. Sometimes it is really loud, at other times it is soft. I've had to readjust the sound volume during matches, which is a pain.

Yeah, also the wave sound inconsistency at the beginning is really annoying. Oh well, bugs are to be expected with anything new.

The micro-stuttering while in binocular view is doubly annoying. Ships jump locations like some magic transporter ship from Star Trek.

753 posts
8,965 battles

The division chat makes the audio sound super glitchy, so turn it off. I assume that's the problem because I had it too

Nope that is not it as that is the first thing I turned off. Even in spectator mode the sound fades in and out.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Since the latest patch, I've found that the sound volume consistency is not there. Sometimes it is really loud, at other times it is soft. I've had to readjust the sound volume during matches, which is a pain.

Yeah, also the wave sound inconsistency at the beginning is really annoying. Oh well, bugs are to be expected with anything new.

The micro-stuttering while in binocular view is doubly annoying. Ships jump locations like some magic transporter ship from Star Trek.

yeah that too I put my guns on the target then they suddenlt teleport like wut

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
246 posts
12,811 battles

Sometimes when my ship take a critical hit; everything is silent for a few seconds and can't hear my own guns firing or other sounds.