iChappo

The Corn Cartel, bring the noise

23 comments in this topic

[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
82 posts
11,154 battles

Ahoy sailors,

Get excited, I've started my own YouTube channel. Who, or what is the Corn Cartel? No reason at all really, I just like the sound of it. Technically that's a lie, there is a story behind it but you'll have a subscribe to find out ;)

About my channel; pretty simple really, just some fun WOWS replays, appalling banter, some banging tunes, and hopefully a few tips on how to win on the high seas. I'm not a unicum, I'm not some super creative video production genius; I just love my boats and big tunes. Get around it.

Anyway. thanks for checking out my channel, hope you all like it.

[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
82 posts
11,154 battles

Ahoy sailors, special treat for you today, the upcoming Tier 7 German premium Battlecruiser Battleship, the KMS Scharnhorst! There are already some fairly solid reviews out there on this weapon of a ship, but little bro sent me this yesterday and it literally dropped my jaw. So much so that just had to make a vid out of it and share with you all, enjoy!

Edited by The_Corn_Cartel

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
390 posts
3,801 battles

Ahoy sailors, special treat for you today, the upcoming Tier 7 German premium Battlecruiser Battleship, the KMS Scharnhorst! There are already some fairly solid reviews out there on this weapon of a ship, but little bro sent me this yesterday and it literally dropped my jaw. So much so that just had to make a vid out of it and share with you all, enjoy!

Shameless plug... but good thoughts and insights... it is a beast and it only rewards aggressive smart players that can read the eb and flow of a battle, if you just yolo and expect to win... youre gonna have a bad time.

P.S - If you want some more reviews from me or my bro and what ship please post here and we can sort something out, I nearly have all lines to tier 10 :/ nearly...

Edited by Chappo

[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
82 posts
11,154 battles

Ahoy sailors! Check out my latest vid, rocking out my still somewhat shiny new tier 9 IJN cruiser, the Ibuki...and wow what a boat, get around it! Please also get around my team mate in the Kiev who comes to the rescue...enjoy!

[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
82 posts
11,154 battles

Ahoy sailors! The Corn Cartel is back and this time I brought my own Scharnhorst. Nothing new by now, but here's a perfect example by one team of how not to kill me...and let me rack up 150k damage in the process! Enjoy!

[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
82 posts
11,154 battles

Ahoy sailors, The Corn Cartel is back and haven't we got a treat for you all today! How many torpedoes can you dodge in an Iowa?? It's big, it's fast, it's pretty, but she doesn't turn so good! Enjoy! Thanks for watching, please keep the love coming!

[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
82 posts
11,154 battles

Ahoy sailors! The Corn Cartel is back and at last I've picked up my very first Tier X ship, the Gearing-class USN destroyer. "You idiot", I hear a lot of you saying; yes I know high tier battles are a bit all over the place at the moment, but the Gearing is definitely the ship that rewards aggressive game play. Anyway, enough from me, sit back and enjoy. Keep the love coming, more great replays on the way!

[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
82 posts
11,154 battles

Ahoy sailors, The Corn Cartel is back and at long last is some Dirpitz derpage. Rocking the high seas here on Neighbours, doing all I can to carry the good guys through the day; everything but finish a pesky Pensacola. The Tirpitz is a relatively new thing to me and it just feels like a bigger, badder, albeit slightly less attractive, version of the Scharnhorst. This game has it all, hope you like it, keep the love coming!

[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
82 posts
11,154 battles

Ahoy sailors! The Corn Cartel is back with some more high seas action, this time I've brought reinforcements. If you're getting over the poor game play, inexperienced, and sometimes inept players that you find in random battles, then pay attention! Playing with 1, or ideally 2 other division mates is a really simple way to help you start winning more games. Here in this replay I've brought Chappo and Dawbacca along, and we all thought this would be a really useful guide for those of you out there keen to understand how to effective work as a division. Enjoy!

Edited by The_Corn_Cartel

[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
82 posts
11,154 battles

Ahoy sailors, The Corn Cartel is back with a true David vs Goliath battle, Tirpitz vs Yamato. The biggest, baddest and most frightening warship ever made by man, up against a German engineering masterpiece. Who comes away with the chocolates? You'll have to watch to find out! Enjoy!

[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
82 posts
11,154 battles

Ahoy sailors! The Corn Cartel is back for some more high seas hooliganism! This next instalment is my take on where Aircraft Carriers aka CV’s are currently at in the game. Now ordinarily watching a replay of a CV isn’t all that interesting or exciting for the average sailor, but I can assure you that this particular video will provide some A-grade entertainment courtesy of an A-grade ass-hole in my ‘team’.

Here’s the WOWS forum topic I was referring to in my video: http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/18850-the-dismal-drawn-out-decline-of-cvs/

And here’s the stats page I usually use if anyone is interested: http://asia.wows-numbers.com/

Thanks again for the love folks, enjoy!

[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
82 posts
11,154 battles

Ahoy sailors! The Corn Cartel is back with a rather exciting episode for you all today, a full-on ship review of the soon-to-be-released Soviet Tier VII Destroyer, the Leningrad aka the greyhound. This thing flies. Seriously, this is my kinda boat. It has guns, decent torpedoes, and it's fast. No firm news yet on an official release date, so for now this is as close as you're going to get to it, enjoy! Keep the love coming sailors!

[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
82 posts
11,154 battles

Ahoy sailors! Here's my somewhat unorthodox guide to winning in this latest season of Ranked Battles. I say unorthodox because this particular replay is of me in a team that gets our arses handed to us thanks to some very clever yet simple team play from the enemy team. Hope you all find this helpful, enjoy! 

[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
82 posts
11,154 battles

Ahoy sailors, I'm back with my favourite cage fighting weapon, the bad-ass that is the Scharnhorst. Here with a fairly comprehensive guide to ripping apart pretty much anything you'll come up against, some sibling rivalry and banter, and a bit of a rant about the current crop of Myoko skippers. Get around it, hope you like it!

[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
82 posts
11,154 battles

Ahoy sailors, The Corn Cartel here with the latest Tier X addition to my port, the mighty Zao! And holy sweet jesus is this thing good, like, mind-blowing good. In keeping with recent form I thought I'd record game #1 and hope it all worked out. It didn't, the bluetooth driver on my laptop decided it needed a short break and that ended my first outing in predictable fashion. So this is technically game #2, enjoy!

[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
82 posts
11,154 battles

Ahoy sailors, It's definitely been a while and here in my latest installment as an older replay from the previous season of Ranked Battles. The North Carolina is in my view the best Tier VIII battleship in the game and it can be absolutely devastating when given the chance. Enjoy this replay to see why! Also I have a bit of an update for you all, I'm taking a break from both the game and then obviously the channel. I'll be back in a few months and look forward to rebooting the channel then. Stay safe on the high seas!