You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

aim assist mods

46 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

well good to see the aim assist mods that you can buy are still working, so well done WG for not fixing the hacks for this game.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

How do you know tho... Do you use them?

but this isn't like battlefield where aim bot makes you OP. I am pretty confident that I can easily beat someone using aim bot if we are in the same ship

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

yeah ive been to the websites and the forums on them websites say its still working and yes even in game some players just don't miss.

it gives a big advantage to players who know were to aim first shot.

No ive never used a cheat hack in my life and never will.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,284 posts

Monthly dose of Yobbo.

Best kept in moderation.

More like weekly.

I do enjoy his witty banter though............

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,803 battles

More like weekly.

I do enjoy his witty banter though............

Weekly doses are unhealthy. Biweekly is more moderate as high salt intake has been known to lead to diseases.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,284 posts

Weekly doses are unhealthy. Biweekly is more moderate as high salt intake has been known to lead to diseases.

Is that also the case with Yobbo posts?

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Is that also the case with Yobbo posts?

I am so sorry.

Yes. Yobbo. You. You alone.

We decided to make your RNG bad after your 18th Point Captain. And just you alone.

This is because we need our daily salt intake. And we collectively agreed that your salt is the saltiest. It goes well with our kompot.

Sincerely,

WG Dev Team

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

I guess you all need to learn to stay on topic

Righto.

Please give WG the links to the aim assist thingies you've found.

yeah ive been to the websites and the forums on them websites say its still working and yes even in game some players just don't miss.

it gives a big advantage to players who know were to aim first shot.

No ive never used a cheat hack in my life and never will.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

not allowed to on here and I'm sure they already know about them as it is.(theres this thing that's called....Google that you can use to find them) that's how I found them.

I'm just informing everyone else that the hacks are still working for this game, and WG haven't yet fixed it

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

not allowed to on here and I'm sure they already know about them as it is.(theres this thing that's called....Google that you can use to find them) that's how I found them.
I'm just informing everyone else that the hacks are still working for this game, and WG haven't yet fixed it

I did say WG.

Well, I sincerely hope the problem is fixed for you.

For the umpteenth time.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

the stop watch aim assist was fixed yes .

I'm talking about the 3rd party programs you can buy from hack websites that has working hacks for the game and allow players to hit ships with aim assists are still working and haven't yet been fixed.

$20us will, get you a months worth of points(2000) to be able to use the hack programs from these sites.

$150us will get you 12 months worth of points as they call them to be able to use the hacks.

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,803 battles

the stop watch aim assist was fixed yes .

I'm talking about the 3rd party programs you can buy from hack websites that has working hacks for the game and allow players to hit ships with aim assists are still working and haven't yet been fixed.

$20us will, get you a months worth of points(2000) to be able to use the hack programs from these sites.

$150us will get you 12 months worth of points as they call them to be able to use the hacks.

You mean the 2015 video and pictures they keep reusing?

I found a website that says the hacks don't work and that they installed a virus and scammed the guy instead.

Which one do I trust?

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

no I don't mean the 2015 video at all.

the website where you can buy the hacks from that have forums etc that say the hacks for 0.5.9 are working