You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
8knots_Kai

1st few games in the new update

8 comments in this topic

181 posts
7,594 battles

Hi! this will be my 1st real post of this forum after I decided that I will not avoid the forums (and the community) any longer :)

So I just updated the game this morning and at around 11.00 I played my 2nd game and here's what I got:

bk50sJx.jpg

If there weren't enough T8-10 players at the time I queued then why the MM didn't put me against lower tiers instead of having a derpy 3v3 match?

Btw, I just realized that the update has disabled auto-resupply for consumables, camos, and signal flags by default which means that they have to be re-enabled manually which is quite annoying.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

11 what time zone? usually for me (melbourne) it takes ages to get tier 10 match at that time. But being put in 3v3 TX match in an Atago is pretty sad

181 posts
7,594 battles

UTC+7 and if someone's going to ask this then yes fortunately we won the game thanks to my friendly early kills :)

Edited by 8knots

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

UTC+7 and if someone's going to ask this then yes fortunately we won the game thanks to my friendly early kills :)

around 8pm for you would be when the server is the most full but even then tier 10 queue is pretty long

oh well

back to mid-low tier clubbing:playing:

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

If there weren't enough T8-10 players at the time I queued then why the MM didn't put me against lower tiers instead of having a derpy 3v3 match?

Because the tier X battle would've been 2v2 without you and the Fletcher. MM decided to make it less awful for them and dragged you up. It could've dragged some other poor tier VIII/IX up, but you were the one that got unlucky.

266 posts
5,142 battles

Because the tier X battle would've been 2v2 without you and the Fletcher. MM decided to make it less awful for them and dragged you up. It could've dragged some other poor tier VIII/IX up, but you were the one that got unlucky.

Basically this ^

I'm also in UTC+7 and I usually don't have problem getting proper T8 match at that time.

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles

I think if you see less then 2K players, better not try to queue up with T8 ships. It never ends well for me. (And sadly that is the only time I can play, so my T8 stats are shite)