You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Stein_Grenadier

Stein's Band of Casuls

30 comments in this topic

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

I kidnap people on a whim.

Buuut...

I could be just a door away from you if wish to see the sikrit dungeon me~

I suppose that I could consider this place a bulletin board for posting times where me and/or my merry band of Stockholm-syndrome goonies skulk around in sheeps. And no, this ain't a team. You won't find "Band of Casuls™" anywhere in the team list. Tis' just a contact book for whenever I have the itch.(To play... To play. Don't get ideas) 

Feel free to list your home addr- No, no, that's not needed. Juuust tell me when I can come in.

Totally microphone compatible- I will sincerely not be recording the noise of your breathing in and out.

List:

• Stein_Grenadier 2000-0000 +8 GMT Mon-Fri, random times during the weekends.
  • FenrirApalis 1400-1600 +8 GMT
  • SZYZWY ?
  • XP_On 2100-0200 +8 GMT
  • Harpoon01 0800-0000 +8 GMT @ Aug 2
  • Kentanghalla 1900-0100 +8GMT
Edited by Stein_Grenadier

783 posts
4,821 battles

I'll kind of join~

I'm online at TOTALLY random times so I can't really say. At least until I get my uni schedule in order.

Anyone is free to add me to the contact list and kidna~.. *cough* invite me for div play. I primarily play solo whenever I can but I never really decline invitations unless I really got to go. Also, no worries on tiering, and I avoid playing stock ships while on divs so I don't become a burden.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I'll kind of join~

I'm online at TOTALLY random times so I can't really say. At least until I get my uni schedule in order.

Anyone is free to add me to the contact list and kidna~.. *cough* invite me for div play. I primarily play solo whenever I can but I never really decline invitations unless I really got to go. Also, no worries on tiering, and I avoid playing stock ships while on divs so I don't become a burden.

BURDEN? hahahahhaha. dont be too modest :P

I kidnap people on a whim.

Buuut...

I could be just a door away from you if wish to see the sikrit dungeon me~

I suppose that I could consider this place a bulletin board for posting times where me and/or my merry band of Stockholm-syndrome goonies skulk around in sheeps. And no, this ain't a team. You won't find "Band of Casuls™" anywhere in the team list. Tis' just a contact book for whenever I have the itch.(To play... To play. Don't get ideas) 

Feel free to list your home addr- No, no, that's not needed. Juuust tell me when I can come in.

Totally microphone compatible- I will sincerely not be recording the noise of your breathing in and out.

List:

• Stein_Grenadier 2000-0000 +8GMT Mon-Fri, random times during the weekends.

stein, do you still consider me a division mate?

783 posts
4,821 battles

BURDEN? hahahahhaha. dont be too modest :P

Let's just say I derp a lot more when in div, just so happens not with you. :hiding:

Imagine me derping while on a stock ship. Then immediately forget it.

You won't see it happen anyway since I won't be using stock in div. :trollface:

And strangely enough, AFTER div games, I play solo and the next games end up great games for me. Pretty much always turned out like that.

So yeah, div with me anytime~.

Excellent, now go write down your active times so I won't have to show up in your rooms.

I'll be able to post it next week. Sorting out my university schedule.
Edited by SZYZWY

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

If you're actually online...

yeah... real life really took me hard this past 2 month...

also instaling a new game is not helping either... now i must divide my time playing a ship or to take down enemy castle

Let's just say I derp a lot more when in div, just so happens not with you. :hiding:

Imagine me derping while on a stock ship. Then immediately forget it.

You won't see it happen anyway since I won't be using stock in div. :trollface:

And strangely enough, AFTER div games, I play solo and the next games end up great games for me. Pretty much always turned out like that.

So yeah, div with me anytime~.

i seee... well, lets div up again when we have the chance :D