You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BroOfBrighton

scorings a bit off lately?

25 comments in this topic

783 posts
4,826 battles

Same set of screenshots said you got 300k from missions.

And it would be better if you have another set to compare the "usual" scorings or earnings. :popcorn:

783 posts
4,826 battles

yeah thats what i mean Sz , is my earnings , even without premium seem low , its been like this the last week , still a nub player , but yeah you get my drift?

191k base creds(no prem) in a T5 match where you were top tier is already noteworthy. It's something you'd get in a T4-6 or T5-7 match and play a good game.

Most of the 200-400k credits on non-premium ships with no premium account you'd see are either really great games or where they managed to get lots of damage in %HP against higher tier ships.

Well, unless you have another set of screenshots to which I can compare the "usual" earnings you get for example like last week, I've no reference. :)

783 posts
4,826 battles

Ok, since I've no idea on the multipliers that could have been associated with the Konigsberg and the Nurnberg, assuming they are equal.

We have 1535 EXP and 1330 EXP with 191k base Creds and 177k base creds respectively

In both screenshots, I'd assume all the EXP and all the creds is gained from %HP damage

With both matches having you top-tier, it can be assumed that you targetted smaller targets(DDs) more with your Nurnberg. Due to having almost the same base credits earned but dealing less damage.

Comparing both screeshots, nothing seems out of the ordinary.

Unless you have a way older screenshot that isn't "off" on the low side as you claim, all signs point normal to be honest. :hiding:

Edited by SZYZWY

783 posts
4,826 battles

Sorry for double posting.

ozZURLS.jpg

Here is a Nurnberg game when I still had Premium Account.

355k credits divided by 1.5 ~= 236k credits for a Non-premium account.

So, comparing it with your own set, Fairly sure the credit earnings are normal.

(sorry for self-advertising)

231 posts
3,548 battles

[gets out pen to re-equate my maths] 

ive been listening to Ariana Grande a bit lately......

ive also had premium a little bit now , so maybe im expecting too much from a non premium account .....

Edited by BroOfBrighton

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles

These are my latest 6 murmansk games:

Pls3Cvb.jpg

Sq2Klyh.jpg

bIHLA7M.jpgThe completed mission awarded 20,000 credits.

vfLjOd9.jpg2 completed missions gave total 68,647 credits.

cO61xAw.jpg

AegAHUU.jpg

None of these were first victory of the day, all in premium ship Murmansk, (none are great games), mentioned mission earning where applicable under the image, I did not have premium time (never had), I did not use any signals of flag (never did either). I am feeling like I am earning less credit than I used to be earning months ago.

Edited by icy_phoenix

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

I can't link it at the moment since the portal is down, but iirc the amount of credit gain was adjusted for ships sometime around 0.5.2/0.5.3.

Update: turns out most of those changes were small increases. I'll return back to the shadows...

Edited by ADM_dude

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles

hey that Lo Yang game is the one where I stole ur kill and u didnt get kraken :trollface: but 4k free XP damn

No wonder, the missions where Dashas booster missions. Heck I grinded Nagato and Colorado from stock to fully upgraded during the bonus. So much xp flying everywhere.

231 posts
3,548 battles

some hell impressive scores there by everyone , but in Icys screenshots some of the scores dont seem right 

second game tonight 

things dont seem to be getting any better haha

dasbeste_zpsgywbzebi.jpg

783 posts
4,826 battles

some hell impressive scores there by everyone , but in Icys screenshots some of the scores dont seem right 

second game tonight 

things dont seem to be getting any better haha

dasbeste_zpsgywbzebi.jpg

Have to call you out on this not being recent.

Ya I think credit calculation has no real relation with xp earned or damage done. I don\t know how it is done.

It was mentioned in some RU Q&A post loooooong ago that it was directly tied to damage done. Whether or not it's raw numbers of damage done or %HP of damage done, I forget.

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles

It was mentioned in some RU Q&A post loooooong ago that it was directly tied to damage done. Whether or not it's raw numbers of damage done or %HP of damage done, I forget.

So these are some scores from yesterday:

Tier Result Total Damage Raw Experience Earned Credits
VIII Tirpitz Win 56375 1536 220430
V Gnevny Win 59821 1105 111098
VII Colorado Win 135671 1813 169667
VII Colorado Win 97099 1643 145735
V Murmansk Win 77531 1546

VIII Tirpitz Win   145812   2524            430446      

Credit earned are the raw credits before paying for repair and added bonus from missions.

783 posts
4,826 battles

So these are some scores from yesterday:

Tier Result Total Damage Raw Experience Earned Credits
VIII Tirpitz Win 56375 1536 220430
V Gnevny Win 59821 1105 111098
VII Colorado Win 135671 1813 169667
VII Colorado Win 97099 1643 145735
V Murmansk Win 77531 1546

VIII Tirpitz Win   145812   2524            430446      

Credit earned are the raw credits before paying for repair and added bonus from missions.

Disregard Tirpitz as it has premium status, also Murmansk too an extent(not as much credit multiplier as Tirpitz)

I can only compare the Colorado and Gnevny.

In the first Colorado mentioned, you got a lower earned credits if you correlate it to the second one linearly. But if you take into account the really close "earned EXP", it just means you had more targets that are smaller in the second Colorado game, making the credit earnings really close. (So damage done by %HP assumed)

It doesn't really include what type of tier spread the match went so maybe you damaged a ship of a higher tier more in the second Colorado game.

Ship credit multiplier, ship tier damage done, ship type damage done

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles

Disregard Tirpitz as it has premium status, also Murmansk too an extent(not as much credit multiplier as Tirpitz)

I can only compare the Colorado and Gnevny.

In the first Colorado mentioned, you got a lower earned credits if you correlate it to the second one linearly. But if you take into account the really close "earned EXP", it just means you had more targets that are smaller in the second Colorado game, making the credit earnings really close. (So damage done by %HP assumed)

It doesn't really include what type of tier spread the match went so maybe you damaged a ship of a higher tier more in the second Colorado game.

Ship credit multiplier, ship tier damage done, ship type damage done

Umm, earned credit is the credit you get before multiplier or mossion bonus is added, like base exp. Isnt it?

But yeah, there are ship and tier specific multiplier as it seems. Also dealing damage to lower number of ships produce lower credits.