You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
XP_On

Voice / Text Chat

10 comments in this topic

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

for someone who dont have any headset with mic, i kinda wonder should i buy a new headset with mic  or just stay on Type Chat...

do you think that having  voice chat will greatly give advantage on the game or it not really matter as long you can coordinate using type chat.....

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles

for someone who dont have any headset with mic, i kinda wonder should i buy a new headset with mic  or just stay on Type Chat...

do you think that having  voice chat will greatly give advantage on the game or it not really matter as long you can coordinate using type chat.....

Full open voice chat is the worst idea in online games. Unless you get in game with friends, dont think you can do voice chat. Its a division only feature as far as I know.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Well it's between divs so it won't be a problem. It will just make yelling I am screwed faster :P

Well if you have a multipurpose plug then you can use the apple earphones as a mic too

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

@Icy, we often div up, with that some other guy that i wish to forget his names and existance, so do you think we need this Voice chat so we can fuction well or not?

Well it's between divs so it won't be a problem. It will just make yelling I am screwed faster :P

Well if you have a multipurpose plug then you can use the apple earphones as a mic too

i use PC with 3 sound Jack. each different in color, but sadly i dont have any apple earphones...

Edited by XP_On

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,360 battles

I always love having voice chat in the game, it allows you to spread large amount of information in a second and have immediate response. Get a mic bro

No offense but I mean why people don't have mic in PC gaming 2016 :D  The cheapest mic I have used is like 1 USD lol

Edited by R3negade

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles

We do that via discord. So our div chat is like:

"hohohohoh"

"hahahaa"

"look at this guy...."

"oh crap, im dead"

"ahahah he missed"

"what a crap cv we have"

hardly anything informative.....

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I always love having voice chat in the game, it allows you to spread large amount of information in a second and have immediate response. Get a mic bro

No offense but I mean why people don't have mic in PC gaming 2016 :D  The cheapest mic I have used is like 1 USD lol

well, sorry for not playing online game.. because before playing WoWs, all my game is single player like skyrim / rts game.. and when i join Battlefield 2 competition, it waas done in LAN so we only need to yelll...

actually i wonder if you can combine a mic only and still use your speaker.... 

We do that via discord. So our div chat is like:

"hohohohoh"

"hahahaa"

"look at this guy...."

"oh crap, im dead"

"ahahah he missed"

"what a crap cv we have"

hardly anything informative.....

actually you right. we only talk that. hahahahaha

also add :

go to left, kill that dd, or planeeees"

Heeee hawwwwww heeeeee hawwwww (Breathing noises) and Oh my god. What in the world are doing? YOU NOOB!!!!1 (For full game). How about no

this is what i afraid of....