You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

thank you game for bringing me down

32 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,636 battles

2 days lose lose lose

can't set fire, no citadel, kill no ships at all..10 minutes in everyone in my team dead the usual crap

then bam in a match devastating strike using HE on a yorck sailing in my own yorck..wonder where did that come from then wreck dd..bbq tirpitz bbq myoko bbq mogami earn massive credits and xp

thank you game for my 1st win in 2 days

end of whine..thank you for reading

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

You think only bad players go through slumps?

Relax, have a drink, take a stroll around your neighbourhood. It will help you the next time you are on tilt.

783 posts
4,829 battles

that is why you need a division... so you can rant with them

Or fail with them. :hiding:

Takes a load off a lot of things.

I'll take this chance to whine about how getting out of stock is suffering. Whenever I take out my stock ships, it's always bottom tier! Literally why?!

Though besides that I've been lucky this whole week so I'm good.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

so many whine thread lately. if WG should make a whine cellar and age them into a fine whine. maybe WG can make a killing than selling premium ship. get it? whine = wine :teethhappy:

783 posts
4,829 battles

after experiencing only 3 consecutive defeat i will stop playing a game for hour to have some rest. after that i get decent matches.

When in the face of consecutive defeats, I just try to use a ship that I'm confident in. If it's still a loss, then I'd exit the game and do something else for a while.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Or fail with them. :hiding:

Takes a load off a lot of things.

I'll take this chance to whine about how getting out of stock is suffering. Whenever I take out my stock ships, it's always bottom tier! Literally why?!

Though besides that I've been lucky this whole week so I'm good.

yeah... and when the game is nice, they will give you endless victory streak even when you not performing well.....

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,636 battles

i dont even care i lose now, losing is like the normal thing to me now that happen all the time

now i just go in try my best have fun wrecking others, doesnt matter win or lose

just whine here for the sake of saying something :teethhappy:

266 posts
5,142 battles

When in the face of consecutive defeats, I just try to use a ship that I'm confident in.

I also recommend this to anyone who's having consecutive defeats. Playing your favorite ships does seem to have significant impact on your morale.

Just a few weeks ago, I'm suffering from consecutive defeats when I'm trying to grind my chapayev. Thing is, I'm stupid enough to not stop playing, hoping the next match will be a win. But rng said, 'Nope'...

After 13 losses, finally I decided to take the good ol' tirpitz. Then suddenly the match went like a breeze. :D

YuSANVM.jpg

17 posts
663 battles

Things like this can happen sometimes, like whole day lose lose lose lose. And there's just nothing you can do about it when you are getting matched with potatoes that are piloting ships versus enemy of vets. Best is to take a break, grab a drink, pee, or go make a food :popcorn:then continue again after. Keep hitting the Battle On button lose after lose after lose will only consume your sanity

Edited by theref

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,636 battles

what the balls, you guys can really play so many matches in a row

i got bored after 2 or 3 or max 5 when i really got nothing to do

53 posts
4,709 battles

what the balls, you guys can really play so many matches in a row

i got bored after 2 or 3 or max 5 when i really got nothing to do

Ah, you have good and bad runs. You actually learn more by losing...ie I shouldn't of done that, that was stupid.

Sometimes its completely beyond your control, you know the drill, your team has 4 dd's and they all go to one flag and then all chase one BB until they all die and the other team caps everything. Or the time you're in a T8 game and your team's Tirpitz drives around the edge of the map firing at maximum range, while the other team Tirpitz engages and sinks 4 ships and your guy ends the game totally unscathed with WTR of 400 (True story, had this 2 days ago)

Edited by Killzone650

Super Tester
7,585 posts
8,005 battles

Ah, you have good and bad runs. You actually learn more by losing...ie I shouldn't of done that, that was stupid.

Sometimes its completely beyond your control, you know the drill, your team has 4 dd's and they all go to one flag and then all chase one BB until they all die and the other team caps everything. Or the time you're in a T8 game and your team's Tirpitz drives around the edge of the map firing at maximum range, while the other team Tirpitz engages and sinks 4 ships and your guy ends the game totally unscathed with WTR of 400 (True story, had this 2 days ago)

Hey Mr St. Louis, how's it going?

You had them 2 days ago? Heck I have 2 of them almost every match.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

btw if you keep losing go play some co-op. Beat up AI to gain confidence

unless even AI beat you down, then go out and run..... (hatch those egg)

53 posts
4,709 battles

I wonder why he saw a Tirpitz :trollface:

You haven't been paying attention... which surprises me considering how often you post in most threads I've read.:teethhappy: BTW, if you want to get better, you need to get experienced in at least one ship. Under 200 battles and you still have learner plates.

I used to be the most experienced St Louis captain on the server, with a large amount of battles you get to know how to use a ship properly. Like when facing low tier Japanese cruisers, you close the gap behind cover, run parallel course but angle slightly away, switch to AP, when they emerge rake waterline and gain multiple citadels, they explode, profit.

Or when facing a BB, spin in a circle behind an island and keep that big boy lit up. By the time you complete the circle your guns have reloaded so you can pretty much spew out continuous fire. The St Louis's nemesis was the Kongo, but guess what...with the new patch you don't fight Kongo's anymore. 

Edited by Killzone650

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

You haven't been paying attention... which surprises me considering how often you post in most threads I've read.:teethhappy: BTW, if you want to get better, you need to get experienced in at least one ship. Under 200 battles and you still have learner plates.

I used to be the most experienced St Louis captain on the server, with a large amount of battles you get to know how to use a ship properly. Like when facing low tier Japanese cruisers, you close the gap behind cover, run parallel course but angle slightly away, switch to AP, when they emerge rake waterline and gain multiple citadels, they explode, profit.

Or when facing a BB, spin in a circle behind an island and keep that big boy lit up. By the time you complete the circle your guns have reloaded so you can pretty much spew out continuous fire. The St Louis's nemesis was the Kongo, but guess what...with the new patch you don't fight Kongo's anymore. 

well, you can see Tirpitz while using tier 6..... 

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,636 battles

awww yeah awesome match citadel after citadel on 3 yorck sailing myoko and only take 2K damage

but still lost the match lol