Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
epojokke

Does farming damage on AFK ships make you feel dirty?

23 comments in this topic

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

No.

Doubly so if they came back right when they're about to blow up and spew hateful messages in the chat.

I will feel guilty if the guy's in despair for having a bad comp/net- But I'll still kill him anyway.

Stein is pragmatic.

Edited by Stein_Grenadier

783 posts
4,810 battles

Can't count how many times I've seen AFK ships and I just send torps to kill them and leave to target another ship.

In the last few seconds they move and my torps miss completely. :(

But yeah, KILL THEM ALL! :izmena:

Edited by SZYZWY

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

I don't feel dirty about that. Remember every kill ship counts because if you leave afk ships unharmed, someone will sink it or they'll be the reason that they will tip the scales in their favor.

266 posts
5,142 battles

A little bit. I used to have potato PC and internet myself, so kinda feel the pain of those who loaded in late after suddenly disconnected.

But juuust a little bit. :trollface:

575 posts
5,354 battles

If they are truly AFK (guns rotated not neutral), no I do not feel that way. However, if a ship's guns are neutral they never loaded in, yeah...it is then that I believe WG should've built in a mechanism in their game that removes said ship when it fails to connect after a period of time during the game through no fault of the player.

450 posts
7,896 battles

It makes credits instead of making me feel dirty.

I was in my Yubari yesterday and I killed an AFK New York. I survived the game with 77,000 damage with a reward of 500,000 credit 

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

even when they are AFk, they are not idle, they still shoot at me, so i shoot back.. with my torp.....

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

Not at all, I usually farm devastating strikes on them. Stationary cruisers always give me devastation strikes for some reason. (I also get taken out when I am DC, so it is more than "fair" that I kill them too). It's not my fault people are using potato PC or banana internet.

17 posts
663 battles

Does being AFK like that a bannable offense?

During playing my internet disconnected, sometimes my game client crashed spewing out gibberish code error, sometimes the game decide to put me back to login screen. And when I'm back im sitting duck floating AFKing

331 posts
17,063 battles

no sympathy at all. Too many of them have just sat there until i get close enough to fire my weapons then they start shooting back and moving.

Sign in to follow this