You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FenrirApalis

Scharnhorst price

101 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

the Indianapolis costed $45.07 AUD including port slot so I am afraid that the Scharnhorst could be over $50:( I wish it is below $50

that was almost the same price of Tirpitz...

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

that was almost the same price of Tirpitz...

ikr, but then I look at my screenshot of the Blys in the wild bunch package, it was $34.11 even though it included a bunch of other goodies so I hope the Scharnhorst will have a good price. Tip to WG: you are better off selling more for a lower price than selling a tiny bit for a high price

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

Tip to WG: you are better off selling more for a lower price than selling a tiny bit for a high price

But if it makes the same amount then why not go for the higher price, which would then make it more 'valuable' once it disappears from the store since not as many people have bought it....which may then result in more people wanting it in a future sale :)

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

Just put aside three goats and a virtiuous girl or two. No wait that is the RNG pledge...

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

But if it makes the same amount then why not go for the higher price, which would then make it more 'valuable' once it disappears from the store since not as many people have bought it....which may then result in more people wanting it in a future sale :)

well I am sure more ppl buying it will make the total sales higher than selling a few for a high price so yeah. WG plz dont be mean with the price

[AAADD]
61 posts
Scharnhorst near the 50 range looks good for me. This one appears to be a great ship if nothing much changes before the final release date.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Scharnhorst near the 50 range looks good for me. This one appears to be a great ship if nothing much changes before the final release date.

I don't give a (censored) about nerfs! I just want a good looking sheep with fast guns, torpedus and stronk armour!

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,001 battles

Prize is less than Tirpitz, but more than Blyskawica.

Probably close to Saipan's price range.

Destroyers cost much less than cruisers of same tier.

My guess is around 49.99$

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,059 battles

Kapitan your not an objective observer for the Scharnhorsts price considering how long you've been salivating over getting one you'd probably sell one of your Kidneys for it if you had too :P

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,936 battles

Kapitan your not an objective observer for the Scharnhorsts price considering how long you've been salivating over getting one you'd probably sell one of your Kidneys for it if you had too :P

My wife and kids too Bob - LOL

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

If you are waiting patiently for this ship = price wont matter

How long does it take to test a ship for goodness sake?

must be nice to be rich eh. :coin:

maybe wg are having hard time balancing it. after all, they don't want to release an OP german ship. but OP soviet ship are always fine. :hiding:

Edited by yansuki

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,059 battles

Super testers already have it so WG can see if it has any balance issues.

My wife and kids too Bob - LOL

That doesn't surprise me Kap :D

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

If the Scharnhorst is set to be released yet, how come I saw it in one of the battles I just participated in just awhile ago? Where did they get it?

community contributors like Eurobeat and supertesters  are given the chance to test the ship. but they are not allow to say anything anything until WG says its ok.

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,936 battles

If the Scharnhorst is set to be released yet, how come I saw it in one of the battles I just participated in just awhile ago? Where did they get it?

Its in the game in the hands of super testers only

They are doing some more tests for "balance"

(so hurry up please and get it right)

Edited by Kapitan_Zur_See_Hoffmann

18 posts

Will the Scharnhorst be a premium ship or just a regular BB in the German tech tree?

I'm was so impressed by the Scharnhorst in that battle cause the Scharnhorst in my team destroyed 4 enemy ships and he was on top of the battle statistics. Not only that, the enemy Scharnhorst destroyed my Fuso. :)

Edited by Panzer_Lehr_Division