You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SlamUez

I got issued another Jolly Roger Flag after reaching rank 1, hrmm

14 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
908 posts

Hi All,

I just looked at the rewards when I logged in.

The game gave me a midway flag and removed the premier league 3 star flag. Issued another Jolly Roger.

So now it says I have 2 available Jolly Rogers, But zero Jolly roger 2 flag.

Scenario: Ranked out in Season 2 and Season 4.

Yet to be seen whether I will get a Flint.

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

I believe you need to get the jolly roger in consecutive seasons before being issued a Flint....so you will need a JR in season 5 before a Flint is issued if I am correct.

Beta Tester
908 posts

I believe you need to get the jolly roger in consecutive seasons before being issued a Flint....so you will need a JR in season 5 before a Flint is issued if I am correct.

This is where WG fails in communications.

It was originally discussed that if you rank out in Season 2 or Season 3, and then do it again in Season 4 you get a USS Flint as a reward.

Then the Rank season drops, they changed the description to having Jolly Roger 1 and Jolly Roger 2 then ranking out in season 4 you get a flint. If you don't get it this season you can try for Season 5. If you get a flint you need to surrender the Jolly Roger 2.

Well here we are, finished season 4, didn't even get a Jolly Roger II. How exactly are you going to surrender this in Season 5?

Maybe we have hope that the developers will stick to the words of the original requirements. Hence not issuing the Jolly Roger 2, and will drop the flint.

So communications publishers have mis-interrupted the requirements from the developers.

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

This is where WG fails in communications.

It was originally discussed that if you rank out in Season 2 or Season 3, and then do it again in Season 4 you get a USS Flint as a reward.

Then the Rank season drops, they changed the description to having Jolly Roger 1 and Jolly Roger 2 then ranking out in season 4 you get a flint. If you don't get it this season you can try for Season 5. If you get a flint you need to surrender the Jolly Roger 2.

Well here we are, finished season 4, didn't even get a Jolly Roger II. How exactly are you going to surrender this in Season 5?

Maybe we have hope that the developers will stick to the words of the original requirements. Hence not issuing the Jolly Roger 2, and will drop the flint.

So communications publishers have mis-interrupted the requirements from the developers.

*shrugs*

I've never had enough patience to try to go for rank 1, so I doubt I'll ever get the Flint anyway lol

Super Tester
107 posts
10,697 battles

Hi All,

I just looked at the rewards when I logged in.

The game gave me a midway flag and removed the premier league 3 star flag. Issued another Jolly Roger.

So now it says I have 2 available Jolly Rogers, But zero Jolly roger 2 flag.

Scenario: Ranked out in Season 2 and Season 4.

Yet to be seen whether I will get a Flint.

Hi slam, Im facing the same situation... But just have only one JR flag... I'm not sure if I can get Flint this season.:unsure:

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,314 battles

This actually came up on the WoWS subreddit about a week ago and Quemapueblos (WGNA Producer) posted this information;

There seems to be some confusion with our support team and I'll talk to them tomorrow about it but here are the details.

• In your first Ranked Season which you reach rank 1, you get Jolly Roger I
  • If you reach rank 1 in a second Season you get Jolly Roger II
  • After the third Season that you reach rank 1 you get super awesome reward, USS Flint

Consecutive does not matter. Now that this Season is over we will tally up who should earn the Jolly Roger II and Flint, then credit everyone appropriately. Give us some time for this part though please :)

Sauce

Talking points:

1. to get the USS Flint you need to rank-out 3 times

2. Jolly Roger II and Flint have to be manually credited to those who qualify (so may take time to happen)

Should be the same format for ASIA since it is a global event

Edited by Gunduck

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,648 battles

how do you guys even get rank 1 in such a short time, with lots of different players to "deal" with O_O

:honoring:

Beta Tester
908 posts

They don't really want to give you stuff.

Typical tightass thinking. Shows in their products. Nothing is free with WG.

Oh well bring on season 5. I'll rank out again. Doesnt bother me. Tier 7/8 or 9 I'm ready.

If anything ranked makes you a much better player. I solo-ed an udaloi in a gunfight with a sims yesterday at 8km out. Took him down with the a low level captain. All that rank practicing and dogfighting is paying off.

Beta Tester
908 posts

I got the atlanta. It will get radar.

The flint will get Benson torps with smoke. But 2 less guns..

Pretty much a different play style of ship. The atlanta will tie me through till next season lol.

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

I got the atlanta. It will get radar.

The flint will get Benson torps with smoke. But 2 less guns..

Pretty much a different play style of ship. The atlanta will tie me through till next season lol.

Atlanta.

With smoke and torps.

Mein gott.

It's an oversized DD.

I would sincerely suggest that Flint be moved to the SN DD line, where all the other "DD" CLs are at.

Just paint it red or something.