Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
icy_phoenix

Maximum number of reports you got in one game?

24 comments in this topic

Super Tester
7,526 posts
7,978 battles

Today is a very memorable day, I got 8 reports in one match... :trollface: I have kept the replay file in case anyone wants to see proofs. But this is how it happened: 

So, at the beginning of the game, I wrote in all chat:

Me: "When there are lots of DDs we get standard mode and when there are only few DDs we get domination" 

(A legitimate complain that should not hurt anyone's feeling).

The one tough guy from the enemy replied:

Him: "You talk too much, prove it". (Clearly, he didn't even understand English)

So I replied, "What do I need to do to prove?" 

(not even a single bad word was used).

And while they were busy with the chat we rekt their whole team, literally. Up untill very end, we didnt even lose a ship (We were clubbing in a 3-div with Stein and Fluffy). At the end I just wrote:

"Sorry for keeping you guys busy with chat"

Me back to port:

then suddenly 8 reports!

Must be some old dude who gets mad at everything lel.

Edited by icy_phoenix

220 posts
3,420 battles

Someone not seeing the ever so cunning plan running fell into a trap, my own personal standard replies are "big hugs"

I get "failed" written to me in chat more times than I actually failed but in the end they were always right :)

I hate that captains know I'm hopeless, you just can't fudge bad moves

1,812 posts
8,018 battles

Today is a very memorable day, I got 8 reports in one match... :trollface: I have kept the replay file in case anyone wants to see proofs. But this is how it happened: 

So, at the beginning of the game, I wrote in all chat:

Me: "When there are lots of DDs we get standard mode and when there are only few DDs we get domination" 

(A legitimate complain that should not hurt anyone's feeling).

The one tough guy from the enemy replied:

Him: "You talk too much, prove it". (Clearly, he didn't even understand English)

So I replied, "What do I need to do to prove?" 

(not even a single bad word was used).

And while they were busy with the chat we rekt their whole team, literally. Up untill very end, we didnt even lose a ship (We were clubbing in a 3-div with Stein and Fluffy). At the end I just wrote:

"Sorry for keeping you guys busy with chat"

Me back to port:

then suddenly 8 reports!

Must be some old dude who gets mad at everything lel.

HAH

Seal Clubbing at its finest

Super Tester
1,056 posts
8,983 battles

Got 7 in 1 game in my Essex. It had to be either the fletcher that stopped and kept firing broadside in smoke after being spotted by fighters (I smoke torped him and got 2 hits without killing him) or a North Carolina that I burned to death (kill stolen from me) with 4 fires.

That 7 report notification felt like a badge of honor.

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,011 battles

Iv'e got 14 in one game i had smashed a enemy Division by myself in my Iowa and they came started on chat saying i was using an aimbot. I really had to laugh at how salty they all were after getting trashed. 

38 posts
4,571 battles

I had some fools accusing me of being a bot, the game had only just started and I was idling my Kagero on 1/4 power deciding which was best tactical move to make shortly.

How can anyone think a player is a bot 10 secs into game lol....

I report those that constantly whine about Tier * ships being against tier * or ohh the enemy has a ***************************** and we don't type whining. These players are typing so much its obvious they cant be fully committed shooting and manoevering instead...

I wonder if these are the same people who harp about realism, don't they relaise in real world you'd be on charges for cowardice or unnecessary radio traffic lol....

The biggest typers never seem to get close to the action either....

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles

21 reports from a salty 3 man teammate div who decided that it's totally my fault that a fletcher cant fly over torp sea from 2 shimakazes while chasing a kagero and blamed me for getting torped to kingdom come

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

That feeling when a T5 division leads a push as bottom tiers in the match and still come out as top 3 with an absurd amount of difference in exp compared to the rest of the team.

I've never been reported before.

Stein doesn't hurt people's feelings.

Super Tester
7,526 posts
7,978 battles

21 reports from a salty 3 man teammate div who decided that it's totally my fault that a fletcher cant fly over torp sea from 2 shimakazes while chasing a kagero and blamed me for getting torped to kingdom come

Oh come on, you are one evil *******, you win hands down :D So much salt, more than the sea water can hold lel.

That feeling when a T5 division leads a push as bottom tiers in the match and still come out as top 3 with an absurd amount of difference in exp compared to the rest of the team.

I've never been reported before.

Stein doesn't hurt people's feelings.

That poor Colorado division, he must have been suffering from stock Colorado grind. And he was too busy replying the chat, that he didn't notice his ship is driving in a straight line. Got blasted by the tier 5 division hehehe. Hey I still have a lot of karma points to burn through :P

412 posts
9,218 battles

7 reports in RB, whole team reports me i'm AFK. Because horrible waiting time, I came up 5 or so minutes after battle started. Then won the game, I'm on the top xp earner.

Super Tester
1,056 posts
8,983 battles

7 reports in RB, whole team reports me i'm AFK. Because horrible waiting time, I came up 5 or so minutes after battle started. Then won the game, I'm on the top xp earner.

TBH if I see someone AFK in ranked for more than 2 minutes I instantly report him.

Super Tester
7,526 posts
7,978 battles

Well its understandable in rank battle where lots of things are at stake. But in random battle? And I didn't even say anything offensive or player specific stuff.

575 posts
5,354 battles

I received 3 after a match today for beratting the team for not supporting the BBs (me in my Texas and another in an Arizona) who pushed from C through to B hammering the enemy. However, the remaining team comprised of 2 CVs and 4 CAs sat back some 14km from the enemy taking pot shots at the enemy. I'm taken out by Torpedo planes and it was at that point I saw the remaining team sniping while the Arizona who was trailing me taking on the remaining ships. He kills 3 of them before succumbing to enemy fire. These wussies stayed back and let us die without supporting us. The CVs weren't using their fighters to keep the enemy bombers and torpedo planes off of us. I told them to get off their arses and move forward to support the BB and stop being cowards. As I said before, I have not patience, stomach, or love for those who do these things and I lambast them for it. I guess they didn't like the fact I called them (exact words) viginas for not pushing forward to support the very ones who were taking the fight to the enemy. Afterwords, I reported them for poor team play and complimented the Arizona for playing a BB as it should be fought. This is typical play on this server and one that will surely drive me and others away because of these selfish apathetic individuals.

Super Tester
7,526 posts
7,978 battles

I received 3 after a match today for beratting the team for not supporting the BBs (me in my Texas and another in an Arizona) who pushed from C through to B hammering the enemy. However, the remaining team comprised of 2 CVs and 4 CAs sat back some 14km from the enemy taking pot shots at the enemy. I'm taken out by Torpedo planes and it was at that point I saw the remaining team sniping while the Arizona who was trailing me taking on the remaining ships. He kills 3 of them before succumbing to enemy fire. These wussies stayed back and let us die without supporting us. The CVs weren't using their fighters to keep the enemy bombers and torpedo planes off of us. I told them to get off their arses and move forward to support the BB and stop being cowards. As I said before, I have not patience, stomach, or love for those who do these things and I lambast them for it. I guess they didn't like the fact I called them (exact words) viginas for not pushing forward to support the very ones who were taking the fight to the enemy. Afterwords, I reported them for poor team play and complimented the Arizona for playing a BB as it should be fought. This is typical play on this server and one that will surely drive me and others away because of these selfish apathetic individuals.

Typical cruiser players.... "No way in hell I'm taking any damage (even if it means I'm doing nothing either)"

Sign in to follow this