You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DragonZ_GG

Aircraft Carrier's Status

5 comments in this topic

5 posts
423 battles

Usually during match, communication between aircraft carrier (CV) and other warships are crucial especially regarding the status of the aircraft. Typing of message through the chatbox to inform teammates on the status is tedious and can be distracting especially when maneuvering manual bombing/torp/dogfight.

I would like to suggest function (eg. Shift + Click on the flight) to auto-post the status of the flight. Similar to that of DOTA 2 if you guys are familiar where you press Alt + Skill to post the cooldown and the amount of mana required to cast the skill. Here it will be the status of the plane whether it is 'árming' or out-of-ammo and returning to CV.

I think this will definitely a plus to CV player in the game.

5 posts
423 battles

Not bad, but it could just use the CV player's regular UI for the planes.

It would show the ammo left in a plane, whether or not it's empty, etc. Of course, it's only visible to teammates.

Implementing it as a part of the UI, in between of allies ship list and the ship's status regarding the status of team CV will be a great option too.. In my option~~

425 posts

+5 OP

I've had matches where people are scrsming for help from me in my CV and I cant tell them that my bombers are out of ammo and dodging fighters or all my fighters are dead so I cant strafe the other side.  

This is a really good idea. Let's team know that help can be delayed by not only flight time but landing too.

Not too mention pushes can be more easily timed by paying attention to your minimap.