You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
NZLBROTHERS2016

BOTS CHEATING!

7 comments in this topic

104 posts
7 battles

Umm so this has been really grinding my gears for the past couple days on the PT server umm the bots on Co-Op I have reason to believe they're cheating right in front of our eyes because 1 I was in a battle with my favorite ship the Yamato and after I sunk I used free camera mode to look at the other ships and I noticed the Yamato that sunk me had his turrets pointed in different directions his most frontward facing turret was in my direction while his second turret was facing to port (left) and I find that unfair cause I cant do that nor can anyone else so why do bots get special treatment oh and here's a laugh for ya I was just in a battle with again my favorite ship the Yamato keep in mind it has 18 inch guns!! well I was facing a bot Montana and as we both came around opposite sides of an island I narrowly dodged his ram and shot his broadside at point blank range under 1 km away and I couldn't believe my eyes 6 ricochets?!?!? and he was broadside to me flat facing broadside and I hit his mid ship and no penetration what so ever come on guys please fix this.

p.s. sorry about my grammar I was ticked off when I wrote this and I don't really care about my grammar as long as I get my point across

Edited by NZLBROTHERS2016

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

it is also a bug with the free cam, not cheating bots.

Sometimes when you go to the cam mode, the turrets on the viewed ship are opposite to where they are really pointed

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Seperate targets patch confirmed in future update? :trollface:

but bots having torrets facing different directions has been around for quite a while now and come on, they are bots, give them something better than the players okay

104 posts
7 battles

Please follow the bug report format when making bug reports. As it stands, your post is borderline unreadable due to the poor format and lack of proper punctuation.

who ever said you were my english teacher huh just because your a moderator doesn't mean anything heck I work at a rail yard now thats a real job get off the couch and go out there and stop nagging at people for little things like grammar and punctuation because heres a news flash I dont care!!