Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Presistance_Lydeccer

Torpedo Hit estimation for Allies.

12 comments in this topic

63 posts
1,276 battles

Well. This might unpopular opinion but I might ask something. Will it be helpful to have in game or not ? I mean, If you really want to torp but not sure if it gonna hit an ally or not which result a TK status when you accidently hit an ally. Just saying there sometimes random movement of team mates that sometime also doing WASD hacks to avoid shells and stuff and you never knew if one of your torp gonna hit an enemy or an ally from far that you not want to hit. You know when you play shimakaze with 20km range torp. Well. Just a suggestion. So what you guys think about it ?

423 posts

Be careful, they are your torps.  That's the only thing to do.

Always remember, they take a long time to travel.  Don't fire when alllies are infront of you.  Period.

Learned that one the hard way.  (Sorry to all the people I've dumbed torped.)

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

who uses shima 20km torpedo anyway?

its not hard to warn people. i have times when i torp and enemy and stray torp who don't hit are about to hit an allies who maneuver back. i warn them in chat an ping the torpedo location on map. i also do it when i'm on dd and i spot enemy torpedo to warn my allies. it works all the time for me and allies manage to evade them.

63 posts
1,276 battles

who uses shima 20km torpedo anyway?

its not hard to warn people. i have times when i torp and enemy and stray torp who don't hit are about to hit an allies who maneuver back. i warn them in chat an ping the torpedo location on map. i also do it when i'm on dd and i spot enemy torpedo to warn my allies. it works all the time for me and allies manage to evade them.

Well. Just a suggestion. It would be useful if you want to torp in middle of fleet where you kinda cannot go anywhere or you could say an island on your right and ninja enemy on left side and you want to torp away but there also an allies on side.

Just saying, the enemy could shoot you first rather than thing on front of him. DD is a delicious food to hunt. Depends. I didn't say this need to be in game.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

Sure.

Make it also bound to the x key, by default it would automatically select the closest ally relative to your targeted enemy ship.

and make easier the life of TK-player to sink allied ship?

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

Well. Just a suggestion. It would be useful if you want to torp in middle of fleet where you kinda cannot go anywhere or you could say an island on your right and ninja enemy on left side and you want to torp away but there also an allies on side.

Just saying, the enemy could shoot you first rather than thing on front of him. DD is a delicious food to hunt. Depends. I didn't say this need to be in game.

just leave it to your allies if that happened. if the enemy ship is in the middle then its mean its also close to big guns of battleship thus allow them to hit more accurately, not only shell travel faster than torpedo and safer, instead of risking potential friendly fire.

63 posts
1,276 battles

just leave it to your allies if that happened. if the enemy ship is in the middle then its mean its also close to big guns of battleship thus allow them to hit more accurately, not only shell travel faster than torpedo and safer, instead of risking potential friendly fire.

Hahah well then. and also stuff here getting hillarious about TK.

5 posts
423 battles

Maybe there should be a warning notification in game that says "Why are you firing torpedoes with a 6km range when the enemy is 12km away you dumbarse"

I think it will be really hilarious and probably gonna trigger massive TK between them hahaha.

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Maybe there should be a warning notification in game that says "Why are you firing torpedoes with a 6km range when the enemy is 12km away you dumbarse"

the game needs this

63 posts
1,276 battles

the game needs this

LOL. I never done that but that warning is hillarious.

Sign in to follow this