2Damage

Anime: Kantai Collection: KanColle

1,977 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
65 posts
397 battles

In the WoWS NA forums there's a huge thread for those who play KC. I wonder if the moderation team here would allow us to talk about the game since the one on WoWS NA is allowed. 

Beta Tester
301 posts

In the WoWS NA forums there's a huge thread for those who play KC. I wonder if the moderation team here would allow us to talk about the game since the one on WoWS NA is allowed. 

they have off topic in their forum so yeah we cant post kantai here.... cause discussion are in WOWs this might be remove

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
390 posts
3,801 battles

Scratch that, go with amade, discussion of anime fine, discussion of another game no

Beta Tester
301 posts

basically KC is a game it might nice if there are off topic can post to their hearts ..... this asia ya know.. origin of KC

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

Worst attempt at trying to be Urobuchi. 11/10,  would live in a pineapple under the sea.

Edited by ExESGO

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Showed the bitter side of war at least. Now i shall folow /o/

Also, where is the offtopic section? D:

I'll make a request for it.

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Cool, I suppose we can talk about KC in general (both game and anime) in off topic like in WoW NA then? 

Same rules as WoT ASIA. Mentioning other games is still okay. Light discussion e.g. suggesting a feature, etc from KC game to be implemented into WoWS is also okay. Discussion solely about KC or any other games is not allowed.

Discussion on the anime is okay.

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

what thus that mean...

It means be careful when you post videos or pics. Make sure it complies with the PG13+ rating of the forums. Some anime can be quite risque in nature.

Beta Tester
301 posts

It means be careful when you post videos or pics. Make sure it complies with the PG13+ rating of the forums. Some anime can be quite risque in nature.

right

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

what thus that mean...

please remember the PG13+ rating of the forums folks

1.1 Registration Requirements

There is no requirement for a user to use his or her real name or to use any other form of identification that can be used to easily trace identities, and all e-mail addresses that are provided will be kept private. In order to register on World of Warships forum, registrants must be thirteen (13) years of age or older.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_picture_rating_system

The forums follow the game classification of PG 13+ 

Edited by dead_man_walking

Beta Tester
3,033 posts
1,487 battles

Imo ep3 writing is bad. Too much deathflag and foreshadowing.

Are you implying that the death flag causing them to sink is bad? Tone and Chikuma will cost them the Midway assault and you know it.

History is a bitch.