mechcalvin

invitation key doesn't work

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2 posts
518 battles

hello WG,

i got invited to your beta test for this weekend, i have gone through every step and get a invitation key through this page

http://wg.activities.tw/

however when i entered the key on this page http://worldofwarships.asia/invite/

it says my key doesn't exist.

my username is mechcalvin, could you help?

[DOSH]
Beta Tester
133 posts
212 battles

I think this is a legitimate thing, I have a friend who we have tried multiple keys with that didn't go public and they all report to him invalid code.

[DOSH]
Beta Tester
133 posts
212 battles

They are all from this forum or from the WoWs Asia Facebook contest.

His account name is Ethnick if helps at all.

Even had a different friend try using the code he was reporting invalid however it worked for him.

Edited by Kryta

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

They are all from this forum or from the WoWs Asia Facebook contest.

His account name is Ethnick if helps at all.

Even had a different friend try using the code he was reporting invalid however it worked for him.

Well, then that code is now invalid because it's been used by the other friend :-P

Your first friend will need to find another code.

[DOSH]
Beta Tester
133 posts
212 battles

Well, then that code is now invalid because it's been used by the other friend :-P

Your first friend will need to find another code.

Sorry mate, what I was meant to say is we have a couple of codes. My friend Ethnick tried to use both of them however it reported they where invalid, we then had another friend use one of those codes and it worked fine.

Is it possible that there might be something wrong account side on redeeming codes?

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Sorry mate, what I was meant to say is we have a couple of codes. My friend Ethnick tried to use both of them however it reported they where invalid, we then had another friend use one of those codes and it worked fine.

Is it possible that there might be something wrong account side on redeeming codes?

Okay, so the codes is probably be ASIA. Can your friend confirm he is redeeming those codes on the ASIA portal and not on another region? I see quite a few 3rd party sites handing out ASIA codes but giving NA portal links instead.

[DOSH]
Beta Tester
133 posts
212 battles

Okay, so the codes is probably be ASIA. Can your friend confirm he is redeeming those codes on the ASIA portal and not on another region? I see quite a few 3rd party sites handing out ASIA codes but giving NA portal links instead.

Yeah, he has been trying to redeem them at http://worldofwarships.asia/invite I've double checked that a couple of times now :)

Beta Tester
30 posts
175 battles

Dude , I got your case before.

I got the key from promotion activities.

The key was send to me by e-mail, so I am the first one to get the key most likely.

But the system showed it was a invalid code…

I cotact the promotion staff again, he said conntact the asia region wargaming.

After that there is no more feedback from him, but I got the confirm e-mail at the same time.

I don't know the staff did something or not , maybe I am lucky, hope my experience can help you.

Off topic, thanks wargaming giving me the chance.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Codes were given out for the Beta Weekend events that took place twice. There are no codes for Closed Beta. The only way to join Closed beta, if you didn't participate in Closed Alpha or one of the Beta Weekend events, is to apply via the submissions page for Closed Beta Test on the portal. That page is currently deactivated, as the number of Closed Beta Test applications has reached the desired level for now.

Thread closed. Please do not revive old threads again.

/AALG

Moderation team, WoWS Asia