Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Soloun

Matchmaker in Ranked Battles

8 comments in this topic

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
177 posts
6,442 battles

I am sick of this excuse for a Match Maker, see below pic if it loads, it keeps showing as really tiny lol. 

We have 3 BB, they have 4 BB, why are there so many BB's let alone the poor excuse for a balanced match?

I have other games where we have no BB, the list just goes on, its common, its a Pathetic way to select teams, it doesn't work, honestly it really doesn't.

If you want people to play ranked either lock their rank every Tier so this, (since I can't say a bad word oh goodness no) poor excuse for programming, doesn't cause such annoyance, or FIX IT. 

I vote fix it, but as you have supposedly done so several times in the past including a recent patch, its obvious such a fix is well beyond your peoples abilities, so make all Tiers irrecoverable, its not my preferred fix but it would help and it MIGHT be something you can do without getting it wrong, I'm cautiously optimistic you could manage this without having an oopsie. 

I didn't drop tier on this match but it soured the whole nights play, thanks for that can I have my day of premium time back?

MMRanked.jpg

MMRanked.jpg

414 posts
9,257 battles

well, that's because there's nobody playing anything besides BB, also waiting time for RB is not limited so the game will wait until the number of players and the type of the ships are "balanced" enough. If you find yourself in the waiting session seeing big numbers on a certain type of ships, go with that type of ship as it will benefit you.

435 posts
6,169 battles

Lately there been a few polls after some matches “did match maker work out for you” (or something like that). Whenever I win I click good MM and when lose its bad MM.

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

Lately there been a few polls after some matches “did match maker work out for you” (or something like that). Whenever I win I click good MM and when lose its bad MM.

Yah, those polls are funny as hell

You get a good MM, then a poll pops out, I reply "YES" it was great MM.

Next match............................ First word I say..... "Shhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit".

Beta Tester
908 posts

In order words, the survey should ask, "Are you salty?" :D

265 posts
799 battles

Just play DDs, the only way to win.

Even when you lose you still get to keep your stars, provided you did a good enough job to cap and the others stunk so bad next players in line have to put on their gasmasks

Sign in to follow this