You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KaZanova

[Forum] Beta Weekend forum

71 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
111 posts
1,134 battles

Kaz is there a special signature for weekend testers like the Mods/Alpha Testers have??

Also in your opinion will the testers receive something (other than the advantage of knowing the game earlier than the rest) at WoWs launch?

Alpha Tester
56 posts
166 battles

Kaz is there a special signature for weekend testers like the Mods/Alpha Testers have??

Also in your opinion will the testers receive something (other than the advantage of knowing the game earlier than the rest) at WoWs launch?

Prior experience ? :v

(Hoping for a Mikasa though)

Beta Tester
111 posts
1,134 battles

yes other than that like a special tittle [nvm we already have that] or just something to make "slightly" different than the rest like a badge of honor or something

"It's good to see Tangible & Physical evidence that we were there." - quote from Mankind: The Story of All of Us

Edited by AuraFort

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

hmm.....I'm contented with "Closed/Open Beta Tester" :B

aaaaaaaand like beta testing in WoT SEA before, we got the KV-220T.......so probably we also get one here :great:

:honoring:

Beta Tester
301 posts

Prior experience ? :v

(Hoping for a Mikasa though)

well the mikaza was already in the game.... though i hope the ise has an alternative hi breed but i doubt...... chitose chan.... i like her being a type A tender.....

Beta Tester
215 posts
164 battles

Is it just me or the game launcher just stops downloading? Am currently at 21%, but it does progress, but very slow. I had it up for like 8 hours, it progressed fast at the beginning, but now it just stops. :(

Is there a manual patch that can be downloaded without the game launcher like in WoT? I might download it faster with a download manager.

Edited by Kenn_Ethic

Beta Tester
215 posts
164 battles

You can try without the torrent - same as the WoT client - top right, click the spanner and uncheck use torrent

But the download will start over from the start.

I did it anyways, it seems faster lol.

Edited by Kenn_Ethic

Beta Tester
16 posts
294 battles

Totally love WOWS, the graphics unbeatable, the handling of the ships and how they react is awesome, thanks for the chance to experience this game, once live I will transfer my 3.5mill exp sitting on Maus to this game , cant wait to it to go live.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

They'll merge the XP and gold that you have in WoT with WoWs?

AFAIK Still to be decided but based on what has happened previously (WoWP) then Free XP and Goldz associated with an account will be available across all WG titles for a cluster.

Beta Tester
183 posts
5,186 battles

According to this: http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/common/combat-leaflet-1/

I can still continue to play it right?

I think that's for alpha tester....... not for weekend tester................
Edited by Seygardblaze

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

I think that's for alpha tester....... not for weekend tester................

that forum signature....where ya got it? or you just made it?

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

wow, I wonder why there's nothing like that here in ASIA :(

What do you mean there's nothing like that in ASIA? Where do you think you got your current sig from?

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

What do you mean there's nothing like that in ASIA? Where do you think you got your current sig from?

aw lel sorreh....what I mean is that the sig from NA has that distinction of Weekend Testers.....that's about it :)

but still I am happy I have these from ASIA also.......still an honor to have it :great: