You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Stein_Grenadier

Tenryuu-Bullying Season is now over

58 comments in this topic

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Datamined.

You know how I said I hate datamined thingies?

Yeah, well, I'm a hypocrite now.

Data changes

Additions

• German battleships (and relevant modules and shells) added
  • Dunkerque added
  • Dunkerque plane added (Loire 130?)
  • German battleship planes added
  • Veterans (referral program) flag added
  • Dunkerque flag added
  • Olympics flag added
  • Taiwanese navy flag added
  • Scharnhorst flag added
  • Dunkerque permoflage added

Balance changes

Ships

• Tenryu/St. Louis/Bogatyr/Kolberg: battle levels changed from 3/4/5 to 3/4 (preferential MM)
  • Clemson/Isokaze/Izyaslav: battle levels changed from 4/5/6 to 4/5 (preferential MM)
  • Phoenix/Kuma/Karlsruhe/Svetlana: battle levels changed from 4/5/6 to 4/5 (preferential MM)
  • Ryujo/Independence: battle levels changed from 6/7/8 to 6/7 (preferential MM)
  • Hiryu/Ranger/Saipan: battle levels changed from 7/8/9 to 7/8 (preferential MM)
  • Lexington/Shokaku: battle levels changed from 8/9/10 to 8/9 (preferential MM)
  • Atlanta: radar added (separate slot, identical to Indianapolis'0
  • Kaiser: reload time buffed (30s > 26s)
  • US BB armour models changed (it's in the patch notes, just more detailed armour models)
  • Tirpitz: two armour groups added
  • Chinese dragons: models and effects changed
  • Mogami: armour model changed slightly
  • Phoenix: tiny armour buff
  • Omaha/Marblehead: tiny armour buff (some group got buffed from 6 > 10mm)
  • Pensacola: armour model changed slightly
  • Baltimore: armour model changed slightly
  • Tachibana: hull volume changed slightly

Buildings

• Bastion fort 16'' gun: dispersion buffed, reload time nerfed (5s > 7s)

Shells

• Bastion 16'' AP: alpha buffed (7800 > 16380)
  • 305mm König Albert AP KA: alpha nerfed (9300 > 8300)
  • 305mm AP Pz. Gr. L/4.9: alpha nerfed (9300 > 8400)
  • 305mm Kaiser AP Pz. Gr. L/3.4: alpha nerfed (9300 > 8300)
  • 283mm Nassau AP Pz. Gr. L/3.2: alpha nerfed (8200 > 7200)
  • 283mm Scharnhorst AP: (8700 > 7600)
  • 420mm [content replaced] Großer Kurfürst HE: drag buffed, initial velocity nerfed (800 > 775), mass changed (1220 > 1280)
  • 420mm [content replace] Großer Kurfürst AP: drag buffed, initial velocity nerfed (800 > 775), mass changed (1220 > 1280), alpha buffed (13500 > 13600)

Torpedoes

• 53-27 (Krasny Krym): range buffed (3.7km > 5.0km)

Miscellaneous

• Smoke generator: two second start delay added

Text changes

• Strings added for armour model viewer (armour type names)
  • Strings added for new resupply thing
  • Names added for French captains
  • Ranks added for French captains
  • Strings added for Dunkerque (description, modules, etc)
  • Strings added for voice chat
  • Strings added for French nation
  • Strings added for new co-op gamemodes
  • Strings added for new minimap functions
  • Strings added for Scharnhorst flag
  • Strings added for Dunkerque flag
  • Strings added for Taiwanese Navy flag
  • Strings added for referral program flag
  • Strings added for Olympics flag
  • Strings added for Chinese dragon flags
  • Strings added for Dunkerque permoflage
  • Strings added for new German ships and planes (names, descriptions, modules)
  • Strings added for map stuff (not really sure if they're new maps or not, and I can't access the game to check on this internet)
  • Rewrote several map descriptions
  • Rephrased a ton of stuff (again)

Inappropriate.  Post edited. User Sanctioned.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Ships

• Clemson/Isokaze/Izyaslav: battle levels changed from 4/5/6 to 4/5 (preferential MM)

This going to be fun :trollface:

• Atlanta: radar added (separate slot, identical to Indianapolis'0

Feeling that i need to pay more money to WG :sceptic:

265 posts
799 battles

• Tenryu/St. Louis/Bogatyr/Kolberg: battle levels changed from 3/4/5 to 3/4 (preferential MM)

Aaaaw no more one-salvo-killing a St. Louis in my Kongo....

496 posts
4,169 battles

hmmm so they change most of the ships +2 to =1 that seems ok-ok for me cuz too much whining over fighting higher tiers

what do you meant flags?

veteran flag for recruiting ?

olympic flag idk wut

taiwanese navy flag? like cosmetic ?

265 posts
799 battles

hmmm so they change most of the ships +2 to =1 that seems ok-ok for me cuz too much whining over fighting higher tiers

Not all of them. Just most of the tier 3 and 4. Something a bit welcomed. Being in a St. Louis and meeting a Kongo is extra bad if the Kongo captain is half-decent. The tech jump between tier 3 to 5 is humongous, unlike other tiers (or at least that's my experience in the landships game. I've only just unlocked the Colorado as my highest tier and I can't afford it :()

783 posts
4,819 battles

Too bad I finished grinding most of the CVs mentioned already. The preferential MM was much needed maybe except for the T4 DDs. They operate so close to their T5 counterpart that it doesn't really change much. Still welcome though.

I can sort of understand the reduction in AP alpha for Scharnorst due to RoF, but not for the other German BBs. Maybe to encourage more secondary builds?

At the very least, this confirms the use of 420mm for the high tier German BB line. (T10 one right?)

As for Tenryuu bullying, I prefer bullying Kolbergs since they can't dodge like a Tenryuu can.

496 posts
4,169 battles

i don't understand why people want more love for atlanta

i don't own an atlanta been on my mind to buy it but

from the entirety of my wows gaming life

i heard

Atlanta is a useless ship its an Anti-air cruiser etc etc

but i just don't see the problem in her like she is a magnificent ship that can tear down maybe other ships like BB , slow CA with ease when left alone

there is so much whine now she getting a buff? might as well buff someother things too

Not all of them. Just most of the tier 3 and 4. Something a bit welcomed. Being in a St. Louis and meeting a Kongo is extra bad if the Kongo captain is half-decent. The tech jump between tier 3 to 5 is humongous, unlike other tiers (or at least that's my experience in the landships game. I've only just unlocked the Colorado as my highest tier and I can't afford it :()

Awww good luck grinding :o i make 100k per game in tier 4-5 i think you can too <- dis figures i get from the none premium section of the results

783 posts
4,819 battles

i heard

but i just don't see the problem in her like she is a magnificent ship that can tear down maybe other ships like BB , slow CA with ease when left alone

there is so much whine now she getting a buff? might as well buff someother things too

I myself don't think a radar consumable is what the Atlanta needed as a buff, but it is decent enough and plenty logical with the role they usually have.

(Wouldn't hurt to exclude Ocean from the maps an Atlanta can be on but I think that's for another time)

496 posts
4,169 battles

I myself don't think a radar consumable is what the Atlanta needed as a buff, but it is decent enough and plenty logical with the role they usually have.

(Wouldn't hurt to exclude Ocean from the maps an Atlanta can be on but I think that's for another time)

yeah Ocean >_> itz bob map

1,829 posts
8,045 battles

• German battleships (and relevant modules and shells) added
  • Dunkerque added
  • Dunkerque plane added (Loire 130?)
  • German battleship planes added 
  • Veterans (referral program) flag added
  • Dunkerque flag added
  • Olympics flag added
  • Taiwanese navy flag added
  • Scharnhorst flag added
  • Dunkerque permoflage added

Balance changes

Ships

• Phoenix/Kuma/Karlsruhe/Svetlana: battle levels changed from 4/5/6 to 4/5 (preferential MM)
  • Hiryu/Ranger/Saipan: battle levels changed from 7/8/9 to 7/8 (preferential MM)
  • Atlanta: radar added (separate slot, identical to Indianapolis)
  • Kaiser: reload time buffed (30s > 26s)
  • US BB armour models changed (it's in the patch notes, just more detailed armour models)
  • Tirpitz: two armour groups added
  • Chinese dragons: models and effects changed
  • Mogami: armour model changed slightly
  • Phoenix: tiny armour buff
  • Omaha/Marblehead: tiny armour buff (some group got buffed from 6 > 10mm)
  • Pensacola: armour model changed slightly
  • Baltimore: armour model changed slightly
  • Tachibana: hull volume changed slightly

Buildings

• Bastion fort 16'' gun: dispersion buffed, reload time nerfed (5s > 7s)

Shells

• Bastion 16'' AP: alpha buffed (7800 > 16380)
  • 305mm König Albert AP KA: alpha nerfed (9300 > 8300)
  • 305mm AP Pz. Gr. L/4.9: alpha nerfed (9300 > 8400)
  • 305mm Kaiser AP Pz. Gr. L/3.4: alpha nerfed (9300 > 8300)
  • 283mm Nassau AP Pz. Gr. L/3.2: alpha nerfed (8200 > 7200)
  • 283mm Scharnhorst AP: (8700 > 7600)
  • 420mm [content replaced] Großer Kurfürst HE: drag buffed, initial velocity nerfed (800 > 775), mass changed (1220 > 1280)
  • 420mm [content replace] Großer Kurfürst AP: drag buffed, initial velocity nerfed (800 > 775), mass changed (1220 > 1280), alpha buffed (13500 > 13600)

Finally, after 1 year Ryuujou managed to become one in a peaceful matchmaking

Hiryuu manages not to troll in the tier 9s

I was disappointed on the Scharnhorst being nerfed :(

265 posts
799 battles

Awww good luck grinding :o i make 100k per game in tier 4-5 i think you can too <- dis figures i get from the none premium section of the results

Aaw thank you :3 time to polish my Kongo and warm up the Taco

about the Atlanta buff.... I think it suits her role well. She supposed to hunt DD's right? Like what she did in Guadalcanal. Radar would be a nice perk for hunting them, especially in the dark of the night

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

i heard

Pushing people to love the Atlanta is kinda wrong in the first place..

Its a niche ship, some people like it, others not so much.. It can be stupid OP in the right hand or flop horrendously due to one simple mistake..

Giving it radar would solidify the role it supposed to do, steamrolling DDs..

And even without radar its still effective to flush out DDs because it was designed to be imbalance against them, at the cost of completely dominated by bigger ships..

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Balance changes

Ships

Wow those changes. And carriers will be having ease of battle then......

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,015 battles

The preferential MM looks good for the lower end Cruisers, I have to admit how frustrating it was to go against a Kongo with a 20km range in my poor little St. Louis. Not going up against those T5 BB's & CA's will be a big buff for It's gameplay :)

496 posts
4,169 battles

Pushing people to love the Atlanta is kinda wrong in the first place..

Its a niche ship, some people like it, others not so much.. It can be stupid OP in the right hand or flop horrendously due to one simple mistake..

Giving it radar would solidify the role it supposed to do, steamrolling DDs..

And even without radar its still effective to flush out DDs because it was designed to be imbalance against them, at the cost of completely dominated by bigger ships..

true i agree 

but even without radar she makes gud Anti-DD combat even caught surprised (that is if the atlanta didnt die instantly)

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

i heard

I don't own it, but Atlanta cannot get into an open area fight unless there are only DDs. Battleship drivers hate atlanta very much and they will make sure atlanta goes back to port rather quickly. Atlanta cant stay far either, cause of range. And if anything is over 12km, good luck hitting them with orbital canons.

265 posts
799 battles

I just figured out somethin. If we give the St. Louis pref MM, who the freaking heck gonna stop the sealclubbing captains playing them?! :ohmy:

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

I just figured out somethin. If we give the St. Louis pref MM, who the freaking heck gonna stop the sealclubbing captains playing them?! :ohmy:

I remember there is a dude in the forum who posted asking for +1/-1 MM and he only plays St Louis, he is going party when he sees this lol.

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Just noticed something:

Balance changes

Ships

So, top tier planes all the time? :trollface: