You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

the myoko is too OP!

40 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,610 battles

i charge at nagato, fuso and amagi in few matches and none of it i died

unlike the pepsi, shchors and yorck this myoko have a force field that pushes away big shells..even when show a full yummy broadside the amagi 9km away cant do big damage on me..the force field is even more stronk broadside

and it got big guns that easily set BBQ or citadel other cruisers..now when i play myoko i can show broadside and not worry getting hit :B

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,610 battles

I must be playing a different type of Myoko then or you have been lucky enough to encounter BB's that don't know how to shoot. Show a broadside in this thing a you are history. 

most probably luck lol

going up against 2 fuso and still takes little damage and kill 1

but tried at north carolina and i got wrecked, so don't charge at NC :teethhappy:

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,610 battles

lol try charging a Tirpitz 

tried before with cleveland, 1st i'm set on fire then its big guns nearly kill me and lastly send down bottom of the sea with its torps when i'm like so close of ramming it :D

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

tried before with cleveland, 1st i'm set on fire then its big guns nearly kill me and lastly send down bottom of the sea with its torps when i'm like so close of ramming it :D

a Fuso charged my Tirpitz once. Next thing you know I got a devastating strike with torps+guns fired at point blank range at the same time

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Wow, Myoko's are bread and butter for my Tirpitz, Yorck, Hipper, etc.

They show just enough broadside, citadels ahoy. Even front one from the Tirpitz. Id wager you had lucky games and dispersion from those shots coming in.

I will have to find that video and turn it into a gif of a myoko brazenly broadsiding my Hipper at 12km, 6 citadels later, and he was first blood.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Wow, Myoko's are bread and butter for my Tirpitz, Yorck, Hipper, etc.

They show just enough broadside, citadels ahoy. Even front one from the Tirpitz. Id wager you had lucky games and dispersion from those shots coming in.

I will have to find that video and turn it into a gif of a myoko brazenly broadsiding my Hipper at 12km, 6 citadels later, and he was first blood.

yeah Myoko actually has a massive cit and is very easy to kill... The OP must have ran into a bunch of noobs that doesnt know how to shoot

496 posts
4,171 battles

and it got big guns that easily set BBQ or citadel other cruisers..now when i play myoko i can show broadside and not worry getting hit :B

Thanks for the invite

when you see me please remind me to put all my AP shells at your broadside

because i love those amazingly easy IJN citadels when compared to the USN CA's

judging from what you are saying you been crushing noobs who know nothing or people who hasn't had a chance of shooting your broadside yet..

P.S. - I prefer aoba over myoko and dem delicious citadelz

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

Thanks for the invite

when you see me please remind me to put all my AP shells at your broadside

because i love those amazingly easy IJN citadels when compared to the USN CA's

You mean the Pensacola with detection of a battleship and even weaker armor ? 

Super Tester
7,546 posts
7,993 battles

Some ships have default "SHOOT ME" on red sign written on them, like Kuma, Cleveland, Aoba, Fuso, Miyoko, Yorck, Pepsicola, Atlanta, as soon as we see these, we smash F3.

Some ships are not considered as threat often, like Murmansk, Lolorado, New Mex.

2 days ago, we were in a funny match, me in Lolorado and Stein in Nagato. So As usual I over extended and then started getting hits. So I thought I am dead, can't turn in front of 3 BB, I wrote in chat "guys I'm tanking for you, just kill them" (to hide the fact that I did something stupid there).

A minute later, I read a lot of swearing in the chat, and realized, enemy is totally ignoring me and shooting Nagato and friendly BBs behind me. So I had to write:

"guys, I wanted to tank, but its not my fault that enemy is not shooting at me"

haha. I love when I'm ignored.

496 posts
4,171 battles

You mean the Pensacola with detection of a battleship and even weaker armor ? 

what wut? i don't have pensacola

Aoba and myoko have relatively weaker armor in the broadside compared to USN (this isnt actual is how i felt / observed)

and CA actually don't really have detection of Battleships  dont make it too drastic there yea

496 posts
4,171 battles

Some ships have default "SHOOT ME" on red sign written on them, like Kuma, Cleveland, Aoba, Fuso, Miyoko, Yorck, Pepsicola, Atlanta, as soon as we see these, we smash F3.

Some ships are not considered as threat often, like Murmansk, Lolorado, New Mex.

2 days ago, we were in a funny match, me in Lolorado and Stein in Nagato. So As usual I over extended and then started getting hits. So I thought I am dead, can't turn in front of 3 BB, I wrote in chat "guys I'm tanking for you, just kill them" (to hide the fact that I did something stupid there).

A minute later, I read a lot of swearing in the chat, and realized, enemy is totally ignoring me and shooting Nagato and friendly BBs behind me. So I had to write:

"guys, I wanted to tank, but its not my fault that enemy is not shooting at me"

haha. I love when I'm ignored.

one reason why i always have a grin on my face before i reached rank 15 because all those aoba captains are so bad they sail sideways and showing me their broadside for my amazing AP shells to penetrate them and citadel em

plus Aoba have superior bow armor and can perform hull down like Tirpitz for her tier

Edited by ShiraYukira

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

what wut? i don't have pensacola

Aoba and myoko have relatively weaker armor in the broadside compared to USN (this isnt actual is how i felt / observed)

and CA actually don't really have detection of Battleships  dont make it too drastic there yea

Taken from the wiki

Look at the stat, the Myoko have better armor and concealment than Pensacola (Which is higher than the New Mexico)

Detection range

Pensacola

7.8 kmAerial Detection Range
15.7 kmSurface Detection Range

Myoko

8.2 kmAerial Detection Range
13.1 kmSurface Detection Range

Armor wise

Myoko

25 - 25 mmHull Armor
57 - 102 mmCitadel Armor
32 - 35 mmDeck Armor
16 - 16 mmExtremities Armor

Pensacola

19 - 19 mmHull Armor
19 - 102 mmCitadel Armor
19 - 38 mmDeck Armor

Myoko overpowered ?

Just like the Yamato

Borderline

Edited by silenthunter19944

496 posts
4,171 battles

oh lol idk 

Taken from the wiki

Look at the stat, the Myoko have better armor and concealment than Pensacola (Which is higher than the New Mexico)

Detection range

Pensacola

7.8 kmAerial Detection Range
15.7 kmSurface Detection Range

Myoko

8.2 kmAerial Detection Range
13.1 kmSurface Detection Range

Armor wise

Myoko

25 - 25 mmHull Armor
57 - 102 mmCitadel Armor
32 - 35 mmDeck Armor

Pensacola

19 - 19 mmHull Armor
19 - 102 mmCitadel Armor
19 - 38 mmDeck Armor

i couldn't care much about pensacola cuz a cleveland have more pressence than a pensacola no offense or anything its just a ship i dont usually notice

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

oh lol idk 

i couldn't care much about pensacola cuz a cleveland have more pressence than a pensacola no offense or anything its just a ship i dont usually notice

You don't care but you should. the Myoko is not OP. But it is helluva better than its counterparts

Cleveland, with that short range and huge arc gun ?

Myoko is much better than Cleveland

Super Tester
7,546 posts
7,993 battles

You don't care but you should. the Myoko is not OP. But it is helluva better than its counterparts

Last time I checked Myoko was at T7 and Cleveland was at T6. You don't compare ships of two different tiers. You can say Myoko is lot better then Pepsicola, and that is alright. Fuzzy drinks are bad for yer health.
Edited by icy_phoenix

1,490 posts

Greetings...

Is this ANOTHER  stupid " oh, this ship, that ship, my ship, your ship, in fact EVERY ship" is O P ???

If the ship troubles you so much, then don't play it, if you don't have it, sink someone who does!!!

get a life, stop wingeing & play the game!!!

Ordrazz

496 posts
4,171 battles

wait wait wait 

i really don't give any ____ <- srsly need censor so i did it myself cuz "reasons"

for the pepsicola cuz like i said i don't recognize it and i dont care about them , there are more higher priority ships in the game to shoot at

since you are telling me that i should care well i don't unless you got a good argument or point or a situation in game that has proven me wrong 

btw i don't like the myoko that much in comparison to the aoba so pepsicola isn't something i see usually