You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FenrirApalis

Catapult fighter

9 comments in this topic

496 posts
4,165 battles

Basic firing training i think it only affects on board ship anti-air and secondary but not the catapult fighter dps

-10% to reload time of primary guns with a caliber of up to 139 mm. 
-10% to reload time of secondary guns of any caliber. 
+10% to AA efficiency (damage per second).

Expert Rear Gunner

doesn't seem to affect catapult fighters too

+10% to efficiency (damage per second) of self-defense armament for aircraft with rear gunners (TBs and DBs).

Dogfighting Expert

needs recomfirmation but if you ask me i will be leaning towards a no.

+10% to combat performance of fighters for each tier of difference between them.

No benefit if the player's fighters are of equal or higher tier.

Air Supremacy

states fighter and bombers

doubt it will affect catapult fighters also

and i don't think you need this in BB or CAs

28 posts
2,344 battles

Does catapult fighter even have a designated tier? I think WG should put catapult fighter stats somewhere. Can someone add this as a dev suggestion?

pretty sure it tells you the heath and dps? cant exactly remeber but it might be under ship consumables or ship stats

496 posts
4,165 battles

i  don't feel the need to even bother getting anything for my catapult fighter mainly i will take like BFT and put the anti air consumable so meh

there are more useful skill for CA well i dont wanna say more cuz "each their own opinion/preferences" so welps

Edited by ShiraYukira

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

i  don't feel the need to even bother getting anything for my catapult fighter mainly i will take like BFT and put the anti air consumable so meh

there are more useful skill for CA well i dont wanna say more cuz "each their own opinion/preferences" so welps

Well, you will care about it, once you start playing BBs (instead of free xp passing them).

Try BFT+AFT+catapult on Nagato, thats another way of telling CVs (same or lower tier) "Good Luck dropping on me". Lets not talk about Lolorado, it feels like Lolorado has perma defensive aa on lol.

507 posts
9,826 battles

Does catapult fighter even have a designated tier? I think WG should put catapult fighter stats somewhere. Can someone add this as a dev suggestion?

The stats were shown under Aircraft category for every ships until 0.5 i think.They removed it for some reason after that.

496 posts
4,165 battles

Well, you will care about it, once you start playing BBs (instead of free xp passing them).

Try BFT+AFT+catapult on Nagato, thats another way of telling CVs (same or lower tier) "Good Luck dropping on me". Lets not talk about Lolorado, it feels like Lolorado has perma defensive aa on lol.

i do play mid tier BB ( fuso-nagato)

they dont have good win rate but i dont have trouble with planes most of the time