Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
scommy

Why do losing streaks occur?

10 comments in this topic

496 posts
4,163 battles

it's very common, for alot of reasons naming a few main ones will be

1. bad team mates

2. bad strategy

3. didn't play well

just RNG usually

to increase the chance of winning it's suggested to play with friends around your skill level.

71 posts
4,020 battles

I just find this always happens - Will lose a very close game, where one guy on the enemy team kills half my team. Then that will be the trigger for a losing streak of like 6 losses. 

496 posts
4,163 battles

Have you considered playing with friends? or like finding people to play with you ?

i meant if you haven't notice wows just started the refer a friend for rewards etc <- not promoting 

im not an expert with playing with friends i did it a few times only but i find it enjoyable most of the time =D

71 posts
4,020 battles

Yeah I have tried to get peeps to play wows :) But they are more fantasy type gamers who like to stick with the herd. They just kinda shuffle their feet and say "oh I gotta grow my dinosaur" or " Elder Scrolls is this, that, no1 blah blah" 

I dunno, I might stick with coop. Those matches are fast and fun. You dont end up losing a 20 minute battle because half your team was afk the first 5 minutes

496 posts
4,163 battles

you don't say 

my classmate well

about 30 students so we take that number as my class number

30-1(me)

20/29 = casual gamers/none gamers

7-8/9 = plays mainstream games (not gonna say might get slap)

i tried asking a friend he went back to WF ;_; i feel sad well still gonna try and teach him this week and see cuz "low tiers" isn't a good place to show them how the game is like

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,548 battles

usually cuz u cant mange to carry ur team due to rage/sleep depravation/computer exploded/RNGesus said no. and all your teammates are scrubs

Beta Tester
604 posts
6,756 battles

You're always going to have a few losses or wins in a row, more one way or another depending on your skill level.

However, if you're talking about long losing streaks, often these are due to the fact that most people don't like losing, so it's easy to get annoyed or angry at the loss.  If this occurs, you subtly change the way you play, often becoming more aggressive.  In this game, aggression will often get you killed quickly, which makes you lose more.  Hence the streak builds.

What to do in this situation is if you feel yourself becoming annoyed at the game, stop playing and go do something else (preferably enjoyable and relaxing) for a while, and then come back when you're a bit more level headed.  If you also take that time to consider why your team lost and what you could have done to increase the chances of your team winning, you'll not only stop your losing streak, you'll also slowly become a better player.

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

sometimes its a fault of 1 top battleship player on a team

i met a iowa player before in my colorado. i'm cursing rng because we only got 1 nagato and 1 colorado while enemy has 1 iowa and 1 nagato

iowa player keep on staying at back and maintain 85% HP until all of his allies are sunk, few minutes later we are capping the base and trying to sink him

next game i meet that player again, with my colorado and i manage to win again

3rd time he was on my team. i was on my benson and we are managing fine for the first half of the game. but we starting to lose because of lack of fire power and my allied cruiser and bb receive heavy damage except our iowa. until i sunk he was at 75% of his life.

he even throw away the game by parking his ship and waiting for the kagerou who's hiding behind the island to show up. of course he was broadside by torpedo at almost point blank range and sink. then we lose the game.

Sign in to follow this