Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
NED_SHNEEBLEY

Ranked Battle Queue time

6 comments in this topic

4 posts
2,739 battles

Is there any way to play rank 5 and under without having to wait an hour for a match? 
It seems the only way to play is to wait for peak hour times when more players of rank 5 and under are playing, which is pretty unfair considering I'd like to earn stars regardless of times..

Any ideas are appreciated!

28 posts
2,344 battles

just the size of the server i suppose. SEA hasnt got the biggest player data base compared to that of say the NA. lots of asians play so it usually picks up around 2am for me (NZ time). not a whole lot to do if the players arent their to fill up the spots

496 posts
4,163 battles

5-9k normally , peak at 8-13k players

and about 500-1000 actually bother playing ranked games i guess so meh

ranked games well depends

for rank below rank 15 game wait time is about 1-3minutes

rank 15++ is about 2-4minutes ish from what i see

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,349 battles

Is there any way to play rank 5 and under without having to wait an hour for a match? 

It seems the only way to play is to wait for peak hour times when more players of rank 5 and under are playing, which is pretty unfair considering I'd like to earn stars regardless of times..

Any ideas are appreciated!

Click battle button on the battle result screen once you have finished your game.

7 posts
12,994 battles

Hi Sneaky. I am currently stuck at Rank 5 and there are no more players to play at non-prime time hours. Even though this season ends 25 July I think it's not possible to hit Rank 1 even if we are committed. :(

Sign in to follow this