Sign in to follow this  
Bittersteel

Best Tier

42 comments in this topic

50 posts
4,749 battles

I'm fairly new from WOT I'm just wondering which Tier is best for farming credits?? I'am currently running thru the Yamato line which I'am now sitting at Myogi thanks!

496 posts
4,171 battles

4-6 like WoT

myogi is good ships even most people prefer kawachi or kongo over it

and WELCOME TO WOWS
and yes forget your wot peek and shoot it won't help a single bit

a suggestion by me is play ever class to get the feel of what they are capable of and yeah >_>

Edited by ShiraYukira

412 posts
9,247 battles

grab US destroyer, pewpew everybody from the unknown. T4 clemson T6 farragut and T8 benson are great fighter

IJN BB is good one. Much range, much firepower. But if you like slow and sluggish but stronk and durable ships, try US battleship line.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

4-6 like WoT

myogi is good ships even most people prefer kawachi or kongo over it

and WELCOME TO WOWS

and yes forget your wot peek and shoot it won't help a single bit

a suggestion by me is play ever class to get the feel of what they are capable of and yeah >_>

I chuckled when you say the Myogi is a good ship, Kawachi too. I can citadel that thing with my Furutaka.

Regardless, tier4 aren't the best for money making, it's 5 and 6.

Depends on each person's play style, I can make BB work better than CL or DD but other people may not.

Easy ships to do well in at tier5-6 are Furutaka, Kirov, Budyonny, Cleveland, Minekaze, Kongo, New Mexico, Fuso and Zuiho.

Tier6 is better if the player is any good, else tier5.

63 posts
1,276 battles

If you need good Credits and Free xp "Which a lil bit kind of xp that Free to use on other Ships" , I would say, From tier 4 - 6. Sure high tier has more credits but there also repair costs which higher than lower tier. 

If you need anything can you could suit your gameplay ,

Based on my experience.

USN Destroyers

>Have a good guns both on fire rate and damage compare to IJN

>Pretty reasonable torpedo.

IJN Destroyers

>Have superior Torpedo armaments than USN has.

>Pretty reasonable Guns it has. Just sometime they slow.

USSR Destroyers

>Excel at both armaments , torpedo and guns.

>Detection range might not allow you to go near easily unless you know how to use island as covers.

USN Battleships

>Likely to have a very good amount of guns it has on low tier . None of it likely to miss.

>Pretty reasonable dispersion range.

>Has low fire range compare to IJN."If has Spotting plane , Use it to extend your firing range on certain time of period".

IJN Battleships

>I don't know how to good caliber they have but they pretty good

>Have good range compare to USN .

>Pretty reasonable dispersion sometimes but they really terrible when it goes beyond 20KM.SO use HE instead.

USN Cruiser

>Let see, Um. I don't know much but on high tier they don't have torpedo armaments.

>Pretty good fire rate as you expect from USN.

IJN Cruiser

>Have a quite good armor but sometime not much.

>Have good AP penerator even can citadel a battleships."If you know where the weakspots"

>Have deadly torpedo on high tiers. Much as their destroyers.

USSR Cruiser

>More like Sausage ."As Eurobeat says"

>Good Guns, Good torpedo. That's it. But sometimes not much.

German Cruiser

>Have pretty reasonable fire rate.

>Could be pyro maniac

>Who said they don't have torpedos even thier Battleships has torpedo armaments

USN Aircraft Carrier

>Have 6 Planes per squadron

>Slow load time.

>Have good chance of survivability based on planes per squadron numbers compare to IJN

>Like more to defensive rather than offensive where you could hunt enemy planes down rather attacking ships but that depends.

>Likely to lost your fighter squadrons if you upgrade your plight modules to offensive which usually MK III modules.

IJN Aircraft Fighter

>Have 4 planes per squadron. Seem like not much.

>Have less airplanes stock compare to USN has due to their hanger spaces.

>Could deal massive devastating damage with Torpedo Bombers and Dive Bombers.

>DO NOT DEPENDS ON YOUR FIGHTER TOO MUCH BECAUSE THEY ARE BASICALLY PAPERS TO USN FIGHTER.

>Unless you know what you're doing.

Forgive me for my wrong of explanation of ships but that what I learn form most of Beta Test and Live Servers. I could Not Understand what kind of armor they has but I understand Yamato could devas everything even a Yamato itself and Uhm. Don't forget a single torpedo could bring tears if RNGesus hate you.

[EDIT]

Too much Edit.

Edited by Presistance_Lydeccer

50 posts
4,749 battles

If you need good Credits and Free xp "Which a lil bit kind of xp that Free to use on other Ships" , I would say, From tier 4 - 6. Sure high tier has more credits but there also repair costs which higher than lower tier. 

If you need anything can you could suit your gameplay ,

Based on my experience.

USN Destroyers

>Have a good guns both on fire rate and damage compare to IJN

>Pretty reasonable torpedo.

IJN Destroyers

>Have superior Torpedo armaments than USN has.

>Pretty reasonable Guns it has. Just sometime they slow.

USSR Destroyers

>Excel at both armaments , torpedo and guns.

>Detection range might not allow you to go near easily unless you know how to use island as covers.

USN Battleships

>Likely to have a very good amount of guns it has on low tier . None of it likely to miss.

>Pretty reasonable dispersion range.

>Has low fire range compare to IJN."If has Spotting plane , Use it to extend your firing range on certain time of period".

IJN Battleships

>I don't know how to good caliber they have but they pretty good

>Have good range compare to USN .

>Pretty reasonable dispersion sometimes but they really terrible when it goes beyond 20KM.SO use HE instead.

USN Cruiser

>Let see, Um. I don't know much but on high tier they don't have torpedo armaments.

>Pretty good fire rate as you expect from USN.

IJN Cruiser

>Have a quite good armor but sometime not much.

>Have good AP penerator even can citadel a battleships."If you know where the weakspots"

>Have deadly torpedo on high tiers. Much as their destroyers.

USSR Cruiser

>More like Sausage ."As Eurobeat says"

>Good Guns, Good torpedo. That's it. But sometimes not much.

German Cruiser

>Have pretty reasonable fire rate.

>Could be pyro maniac

>Who said they don't have torpedos even thier Battleships has torpedo armaments

USN Aircraft Carrier

>Have 6 Planes per squadron

>Slow load time.

>Have good chance of survivability based on planes per squadron numbers compare to IJN

>Like more to defensive rather than offensive where you could hunt enemy planes down rather attacking ships but that depends.

>Likely to lost your fighter squadrons if you upgrade your plight modules to offensive which usually MK III modules.

IJN Aircraft Fighter

>Have 4 planes per squadron. Seem like not much.

>Have less airplanes stock compare to USN has due to their hanger spaces.

>Could deal massive devastating damage with Torpedo Bombers and Dive Bombers.

>DO NOT DEPENDS ON YOUR FIGHTER TOO MUCH BECAUSE THEY ARE BASICALLY PAPERS TO USN FIGHTER.

>Unless you know what you're doing.

Forgive me for my wrong of explanation of ships but that what I learn form most of Beta Test and Live Servers. I could Not Understand what kind of armor they has but I understand Yamato could devas everything even a Yamato itself and Uhm. Don't forget a single torpedo could bring tears if RNGesus hate you.

[EDIT]

Too much Edit.

Sitting at Myogi just 3k more points for Kongo, any recommended third tier skills for captain? im having second thoughts on supertintendent

496 posts
4,171 battles

Sitting at Myogi just 3k more points for Kongo, any recommended third tier skills for captain? im having second thoughts on supertintendent

depends on ship type and class also gameplay style

if your ship has a long rudder shift time like the kongo get maybe torpedo acquisition so you will see the torp earlier

if you ask me there is like not much reason to get superintendent for a kongo or any ships below tier 7 because the battle is usually short

266 posts
5,142 battles

For low-mid tier, superintendent is still the best choice for tier 3 skill imo. At higher tier (tier 8 and up) you might want to switch to vigilance.

496 posts
4,171 battles

For low-mid tier, superintendent is still the best choice for tier 3 skill imo. At higher tier (tier 8 and up) you might want to switch to vigilance.

rekted, complete opposite opinions

266 posts
5,142 battles

rekted, complete opposite opinions

Hahaha, it's just my personal opinion though. If you find vigilance suits you better then take that instead.

I just think I don't really need vigilance at lower tiers because most BBs still have decent rudder shift and turning circle raduis, so I find pulling torpedobeats not that difficult. While in high tiers, the torps are much faster and devastating.

496 posts
4,171 battles

Hahaha, it's just my personal opinion though. If you find vigilance suits you better then take that instead.

I just think I don't really need vigilance at lower tiers because most BBs still have decent rudder shift and turning circle raduis, so I find pulling torpedobeats not that difficult. While in high tiers, the torps are much faster and devastating.

shhhhh i hate kongo terribly playing it feels bob well 18 seconds rudder shift time isnt the only thing i dislike about it so....... welps 

im more pro-myogi Teehee

Super Tester
630 posts
9,482 battles

Best Tier?

I feel like tier 5 is where it's at and why is that?

Because repair costs are low, skill of teammates is average and you earn a good ammount of credits as well followed by ships at tier 5 tend to be the most balanced with a few exceptions (Bogue AS loadout vs Zuiho)

You can see how much tier 5 I enjoy because I have over 2000 battles just in tier 5 alone, but in my opinion tier 5 to 7 is the sweet spot.

50 posts
4,749 battles

thanks everybody for the tips ill stop at kongo & work my way to the IJN cruiser line currently @ kuma i havent decided yet which playstyle

63 posts
1,276 battles

thanks everybody for the tips ill stop at kongo & work my way to the IJN cruiser line currently @ kuma i havent decided yet which playstyle

Well. Don't stop researching. IJN BB line is good. Lot of people say Yamato got nerfed but I don't see any of that. And Fuso also quite good. If you had Kuma I did say try to play a Destroyer style. Hide, shoot, torp. Kuma had good dispersion and fire rate and also torpedo. If you think going to hunt, Avoid most battleships, rekt those DD .

50 posts
4,749 battles

Well. Don't stop researching. IJN BB line is good. Lot of people say Yamato got nerfed but I don't see any of that. And Fuso also quite good. If you had Kuma I did say try to play a Destroyer style. Hide, shoot, torp. Kuma had good dispersion and fire rate and also torpedo. If you think going to hunt, Avoid most battleships, rekt those DD .

mainly because of the costs haha fully equipped the Kongo just last upgrade of the hull

496 posts
4,171 battles

mainly because of the costs haha fully equipped the Kongo just last upgrade of the hull

like all games under Wargaming , you need to grind ships for money ;)

new opinion : Ignore all my suggestion above and play the ship you feel really comfortable with and the money will come along

logic : comfortable playing it = good result = more money and more exp 

50 posts
4,749 battles

like all games under Wargaming , you need to grind ships for money ;)

new opinion : Ignore all my suggestion above and play the ship you feel really comfortable with and the money will come along

logic : comfortable playing it = good result = more money and more exp 

I'm more comfortable in this compared to WOT I don't feel pressured against Tier 6 or 7's in Kongo compared to WOT where you feel the trollish armour of the high tier tanks

is it better to use HE on high tier bb's?

496 posts
4,171 battles

I'm more comfortable in this compared to WOT I don't feel pressured against Tier 6 or 7's in Kongo compared to WOT where you feel the trollish armour of the high tier tanks

depends on the BB and depends on what ship you are

for cruiser you should shoot HE to the BB or AP only when you are close and able to hit the enemy's waterline where the armor is somewhat thinner

for BB to BB usually just shoot AP to BB

BB water line armor is something im abit not clear about

some BB have armor even below the waterline

usually engine and ammo is like under the water

USN BB have great armor on the top so i usually try shooting waterline

waterline= where the ship touches water

it also depends on the ship's displacement

more displacement more deeper the ship is = more easier to hit it even ur shells go into water.

50 posts
4,749 battles

depends on the BB and depends on what ship you are

for cruiser you should shoot HE to the BB or AP only when you are close and able to hit the enemy's waterline where the armor is somewhat thinner

for BB to BB usually just shoot AP to BB

BB water line armor is something im abit not clear about

some BB have armor even below the waterline

usually engine and ammo is like under the water

USN BB have great armor on the top so i usually try shooting waterline

waterline= where the ship touches water

it also depends on the ship's displacement

more displacement more deeper the ship is = more easier to hit it even ur shells go into water.

Fully Upgraded the Kongo ill just grind to Furutaka now is Myoko a real AA heavy cruiser??

266 posts
5,142 battles

If you're in a BB, it's better just just shoot AP at everything except DDs. Maybe some exception is when you're shooting a heavily angled or bow-on battleships, but it's not something you should worry about in low-mid tiers.

Fully Upgraded the Kongo ill just grind to Furutaka now is Myoko a real AA heavy cruiser??

No, all IJN cruisers (or rather, all IJN ships) have weak AA. If you want to play AA heavy cruisers, grind USN cruisers. They have the best AA among all other cruisers.

496 posts
4,171 battles

never trust the AA in IJN cruiser usually just learn to dodge torpedo bombers if the aa isnt working well

or take aa consumable

63 posts
1,276 battles

never trust the AA in IJN cruiser usually just learn to dodge torpedo bombers if the aa isnt working well

or take aa consumable

Or you can Take Vigilance and learn how to TORPEDOBEAT. Play the song while you do so. Hhueuheuhuee.

50 posts
4,749 battles

Or you can Take Vigilance and learn how to TORPEDOBEAT. Play the song while you do so. Hhueuheuhuee.

I'm now @ Furutaka but im clueless which modules to upgrade first??

63 posts
1,276 battles

I'm now @ Furutaka but im clueless which modules to upgrade first??

I'm not sure which you should start first but I suggest you should upgrade the module with lowest xp need to upgrade first which is the Gun Fire Control Type5 Mod2 [2700 XP] and then Main Battery 203mm/50 Type3 [3500 XP] and then you can go to hulls either finish upgrade to Hull C or you can take torp first after Hull B then you proceed . And yea.. Eurobeat has some of his vid on how to FURUTAKA on yt and you should watch it. He has good stuff on how to enchance your Furutaka while master to use it.

496 posts
4,171 battles

shhh i take vigilance most of the time for 3rd skill and i do know how to TORPEDOBEAT cuz i play in raceboat

Sign in to follow this