Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TankMaster_1_2016_1_1_16

Battleship Yamato and Montana. OP?

7 comments in this topic

507 posts
9,828 battles

Yamato might be..Montana not so much.

Montana was a paper ship, never built.

Yamato on the other hand..

Super Tester
1,310 posts

ingame :
Yamato - it used to be Very OP, now still OP but not so much anymore (she's been nerfed several times)

Montana - its used to be OP (to anything that is not Yamato). now, its even more OP (again, to anything that is not Yamato)

in realities :

Yamato - ending her life by trying to poke the mosquitos (watch vid that peete linked)

Montana - her chance to be born was denied. RIP even before born

Super Tester
7,560 posts
8,001 battles

I am yet to play either, but I tried them in the test server for a good number of matches. Montana is much more OP than Yamato. Although I have heard that test server and actual one differs greatly. I was trying to see how bad Montana is, apparently she bounces Yamato shells all day long. And so does the Yamato. But when they decide to take on something else, you know what happens. Even semi angled Tirpitz gets destroyed without much effort.

1,836 posts
8,068 battles

Are these battleships OP? Why or why not? What is their Historical Battles

Nah not really

Yamato is too bulky than Montana

Montana's got paper armor

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

With regards to the irl stuff in here, and to follow up pete's post, I know it's not the Montana but they do a nice capital ship comparison between Tirpitz, Yamato and Iowa in this episode 

63 posts
1,276 battles

ingame :

Yamato - it used to be Very OP, now still OP but not so much anymore (she's been nerfed several times)

Montana - its used to be OP (to anything that is not Yamato). now, its even more OP (again, to anything that is not Yamato)

in realities :

Yamato - ending her life by trying to poke the mosquitos (watch vid that peete linked)

Montana - her chance to be born was denied. RIP even before born

LOL. DENIED .

(Edited)

And yup. Yamato dies from a mosquito attack. The moment where Naval Aviation warfare changed the perspective of battles.

Inappropriate Image, Post Edited, User Warned

~lengxv6

Edited by lengxv6

Sign in to follow this