Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kongman

i was proven wrong

20 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

no just the level of crappy players makes me bang my head against a wall , you think you seen the worst then bang another special player comes along .

Edited by kongman

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

You posted a thread about this?

it was a quiet day , i though i would post so others might have a place to vent 

334 posts
12,998 battles

Why keep stressing over what you have absolutely no control of. Take solace in the thought enemy teams have the same problem. I don't think the bad players think they are bad they certainly wouldn't be looking for threads or tips on how not to be bad they are just playing a computer game.

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
250 posts
12,839 battles

We do have the "Invite a Friend" for a free Diana incentive running so you can expect to see  a lot of new players trying things out for a while.

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Lol i think last night was my worst for a while. A dozen losses in a row. Even when top tiered it seemed our t9 dd's rushed into death in 30 seconds. 

Like all things though it will change

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

2 out of 10 on Saturday in random. sigh, just when I thought I had improved....... Even my teams DD's were camping at the back... lol

I had to revert to co-op for sanity on sunday other than the 3 games I played in Ranked late last night. 

I think all the good players simply go to ranked over the weekends as it was far superior.

Super Tester
7,542 posts
7,978 battles

2 out of 10 on Saturday in random. sigh, just when I thought I had improved....... Even my teams DD's were camping at the back... lol

I had to revert to co-op for sanity on sunday other than the 3 games I played in Ranked late last night. 

I think all the good players simply go to ranked over the weekends as it was far superior.

Yes, you get them in the weekends lol. Camper DD, border hugging CA, BBs that do not want to stay in the game and start reversing from the get go till they get out of the match and screaming "Let me out....". And potato CVs who lose all their planes in first 5 minutes fail-attempting to snipe enemy CV. You only win when you get them in the enemy more than they are in your team.

Sign in to follow this