Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

explain it to me.

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

So can anyone explain it to me, the mental thought, behind players who will continuously sail towards the enemy cap when the enemy ships are already at your cap??

players who are 3/4 quarters away from the enemy cap and  enemy ships are just about on their cap will just blindly sail towards the enemy cap and not turn around and defend their own cap that's being capped out??

What thoughts go thru players mind when they cant see this or think about turning around to defend their own damn cap?

I was just in a battle where I was the closest player to the enemy cap but had to turn around to go defend my cap because I new that my team mates didn't have the mental capacity to win and defend the cap.

I was just about on my own cap when the enemy DD ended up winning the game for the enemy team but 80% of my team just sailed on towards the enemy cap. I mean really how bad can players be.

also today has brought out the lemming train team of nightmares. Why cant players understand that it doesn't work, why do they continue to use a fail tactic.

Also again, if you start on one flank then damn well stay on the flank in which  you started on, don't turn and sail to the other flank or turn and sail to the middle of the map on your side, as u only cost your team the win.

If you, as a player are not confident enough, to hold, or attack, or fight, on a flank, then go back to tier 2 and learn to win a battle on your own, then come up to the mid to high tiers. learn the damn game and stop spoiling it for everyone else who takes the time to learn.

yes its a rant and yes I blame others for my ranting

enjoy your day :popcorn:

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

Hmm...Enemy cap ours while i was capping theirs, after that my team got 2/3 caps. Their DD proceed to cap another zone but at the same time i was also capping their only zone. It was fun doing that knowing that i keep my team 2/3 caps despite they're capping ours.

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,774 battles

So can anyone explain it to me, the mental thought, behind players who will continuously sail towards the enemy cap when the enemy ships are already at your cap??

players who are 3/4 quarters away from the enemy cap and  enemy ships are just about on their cap will just blindly sail towards the enemy cap and not turn around and defend their own cap that's being capped out??

What thoughts go thru players mind when they cant see this or think about turning around to defend their own damn cap?

Also again, if you start on one flank then damn well stay on the flank in which  you started on, don't turn and sail to the other flank or turn and sail to the middle of the map on your side, as u only cost your team the win.

So turn around and defend the cap - but under no circumstances turn around and go back to the middle of the map on your side where your cap is?

Super Tester
7,564 posts
8,001 battles

I forgot how many times I had to turn back to cap (people, I am talking about Standard Battle mode where defending cap is most important) and fight to the last to defend the cap from 3-4 invading enemy. Crying in the chat for help or asking them to turn back didn't help. I'm with Yobbo on this. You would be surprised to see how many 1K-2K player there who still have no clue on how to play the game. I don't mind that when they are in the enemy though. I only rant when they are in my team...

:popcorn:

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

Yobbo you are going to induce a heart attack if you keep stressing over what you have no control over. Take a chill pill and just play your game.

Online multiplayer gameplay philosophy in a nutshell, some days are good, some days are bad, deal with it

350 posts

The really really strange thing is that a complete lack of situational awareness or an attitude of 'meh, is not my problem, someone else can do it' is the norm in WoT Asia as well. 

The parallels of inconsistent gameplay, afk players and sheer stupidity/lack of fighting spirit/no unstanning of game of players on both WG Asia games is baffling.

I've given up on getting a w/r over 50% by solo gameplay.

It's just like WoT Asia, in boats.

Super Tester
7,564 posts
8,001 battles

Basic communicative English should be taught in every Asian school, just saying. Apparently half of the team will not understand a thing you say. Also, everyone should have a minimum courtesy so that if they are addressed in chat, they at least respond with "Affirmative" or "Negative". Otherwise it is just a disrespectful behavior to the team since the player in question is just ignoring what the team mates are telling you.

Sign in to follow this