Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

Rank team killers

12 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Yep

But doesn't matter anyways, because I'm stuck at rank 5, as its been win one, lose one, win one, lose one, which is total bs and not like the game is rigged or anything.

but when you have a competition that requires a minimum number of players at a rank level to be able to play then there is not a damn thing u can do until they have more numbers at the ranks before you can move on to the next level.

As it is lots of players have had the same problem getting stuck at rank levels . 

331 posts
17,072 battles

I have also seen a team damager that ended up sinking himself because the penalties kicked in and we still won. He was in a colorado.

I think the penalty for team killing in ranked even if it is a result of the disciplanry action should be much harsher. automatic loss of 3 stars as well as needing to not Team damagefor 25 battles.

repeat offenders start back at rank 22 and lose their rank 1 status.

I am stuck at rank 8/9 every single time at rank 8 something happens to cause the team to lose. some times its my channeling my inner potatoe but other times we were ahead on ships and point by 300 points and still they manage to lose.

Edited by Moganite

Beta Tester
908 posts

Yep

But doesn't matter anyways, because I'm stuck at rank 5, as its been win one, lose one, win one, lose one, which is total bs and not like the game is rigged or anything.

but when you have a competition that requires a minimum number of players at a rank level to be able to play then there is not a damn thing u can do until they have more numbers at the ranks before you can move on to the next level.

As it is lots of players have had the same problem getting stuck at rank levels . 

The current reward system of not losing a star is shit really.

If I upload some of my knife edge games, literally winning in the last seconds with both teams at 990 points plus. Then there ought to be more reward.

Its looking like its going to be at least 200 knife edge games in the premier league, its ridiculous this seasons ranked system. 

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,764 battles

The current reward system of not losing a star is shit really.

If I upload some of my knife edge games, literally winning in the last seconds with both teams at 990 points plus. Then there ought to be more reward.

Its looking like its going to be at least 200 knife edge games in the premier league, its ridiculous this seasons ranked system. 

The current system is not ideal.  It is probably about 3 times harder (in terms of number of battles at the same skill level) to make rank 1 than in precious seasons.  Maybe this was intended and WG felt that previous seasons had been too easy, but I suspect that is unlikely and they just got the numbers wrong.  Given that it is 5 stars per rank in first league and 6 stars per rank in premier league, I don't think leaving in the star gain on rank up for every rank as it has been in previous seasons would make it too easy.  It would still be tougher than precious seasons, but not to the level it currently is.

In the end though, ranked is supposed to be hard, and it should be difficult to reach rank 1.  The question is - how difficult?  Don't forget that everyone reaches their skill cap where they just can't have sufficient positive impact on the game for their win rate to enable them to advance.  For some that will be beyond rank 1, but for the vast majority that will be in one of the various leagues.  It should still be enjoyable for people who hit their skill limit though, because you want as many people playing as possible.  Giving many extra rewards through missions and challenges helps a lot.

Beta Tester
908 posts

The current system is not ideal.  It is probably about 3 times harder (in terms of number of battles at the same skill level) to make rank 1 than in precious seasons.  Maybe this was intended and WG felt that previous seasons had been too easy, but I suspect that is unlikely and they just got the numbers wrong.  Given that it is 5 stars per rank in first league and 6 stars per rank in premier league, I don't think leaving in the star gain on rank up for every rank as it has been in previous seasons would make it too easy.  It would still be tougher than precious seasons, but not to the level it currently is.

In the end though, ranked is supposed to be hard, and it should be difficult to reach rank 1.  The question is - how difficult?  Don't forget that everyone reaches their skill cap where they just can't have sufficient positive impact on the game for their win rate to enable them to advance.  For some that will be beyond rank 1, but for the vast majority that will be in one of the various leagues.  It should still be enjoyable for people who hit their skill limit though, because you want as many people playing as possible.  Giving many extra rewards through missions and challenges helps a lot.

I understand ranked is suppose to be hard. But when you get to the premier league. Most, if not all the players are really good. It comes down to 7v7 players not one side giving an inch. When it gets to that level, the current system will reward no one other than through sheer games. The population isn't moving anyone up from the R10-6 games quickly enough. I reckon some of those games are crazily hard as well.

Alot of people are stalling which means either they give up because its not worth the effort.

I am thinking how can there be less players in SEA reaching rank 1 compared to the other servers. Other servers had many more multiples of players reaching ranked 1 compared to SEA.

I was watching an EU grand final game of World of warships, the level of play I saw was no where near as close as the games on SEA's premier league games. Although they were tier 8 games in the EU grand final. Having said that I reckon if you got the best SEA players to form a team, it would beat those EU players easily. Just my opinion, SEA players are much more skillful imo. This is coming from CBT where I played on the NA servers.

If what I am observing is correct, then to rank out in SEA server is much much harder. Just because there is less not so capable players to pad out some games to allow the better players to progress. Every good player is progressing, so they all get locked up in R10-6, more so in R5+ games.

Edited by SlamUez

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

I understand ranked is suppose to be hard. But when you get to the premier league. Most, if not all the players are really good. It comes down to 7v7 players not one side giving an inch. When it gets to that level, the current system will reward no one other than through sheer games. The population isn't moving anyone up from the R10-6 games quickly enough. I reckon some of those games are crazily hard as well.

Alot of people are stalling which means either they give up because its not worth the effort.

I am thinking how can there be less players in SEA reaching rank 1 compared to the other servers. Other servers had many more multiples of players reaching ranked 1 compared to SEA.

I was watching an EU grand final game of World of warships, the level of play I saw was no where near as close as the games on SEA's premier league games. Although they were tier 8 games in the EU grand final. Having said that I reckon if you got the best SEA players to form a team, it would beat those EU players easily. Just my opinion, SEA players are much more skillful imo. This is coming from CBT where I played on the NA servers.

If what I am observing is correct, then to rank out in SEA server is much much harder. Just because there is less not so capable players to pad out some games to allow the better players to progress. Every good player is progressing, so they all get locked up in R10-6, more so in R5+ games.

there was a EU SEA showdown, and SEA rekt EU if i'm not wrong, the team from EU was that german team that went to the exhibition match

anyways, i think the biggest problem in R10-5 is that there are just so many morons who have gotten up there and only worry about saving their stars, i didnt get to R5 in time cuz 2 week vacation in murica, and now i'm trying to slush through all the BS in R10-5...

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,390 battles

Yep

If you go SE, you could perform better ...

Sign in to follow this