Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
winghk86

How the score be calculated?

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
47 posts

Untitled.gif

The CV spent 10 mins to take off all the Aircraft with 589
The DD rush to the point and Trop the other DD received the higher score..

Untitled.gif

Edited by winghk86

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

A Hiryu eating all of Saipan's planes? Outstanding.

I don't exactly speak Japanese, so I'm having trouble understanding what you mean.

Is it perchance about how your score is lower than your team?

783 posts
4,810 battles

Simply because doing damage to ships yield better EXP rewards.

Imo, if you'd cleared the skies as is and shut down the enemy CV completely, the Saipan would have a lesser EXP than it did. I do agree that 589 EXP is too little for the plane kills, but it does show that you were not able to dish out a lot of damage. (Probably because it is a short match and it is ranked)

Beta Tester
907 posts

A Hiryu eating all of Saipan's planes? Outstanding.

I don't exactly speak Japanese, so I'm having trouble understanding what you mean.

Is it perchance about how your score is lower than your team?

I think his saying, why isn't  he first on the losing team for shooting down 48 planes?

Thank god, its fixed, so CVs don't get an easy way up the ranked system, simply by killing other planes.

Beta Tester
47 posts

I think his saying, why isn't  he first on the losing team for shooting down 48 planes?

Thank god, its fixed, so CVs don't get an easy way up the ranked system, simply by killing other planes.

simply by killing other planes

WOW........

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Capture > Deal damage > Kill planes

yes, it is imba

So I did 2 assist captures, 2 target hits, 2 torp hits, 1 destroyed, 2 flooding, & 22k damage on my Mutsuki in a tier 8 battle. So do I really deserved this 1.8k experience?

shot-16.07.17_16.13.28-0547.jpg

Beta Tester
907 posts

simply by killing other planes

WOW........

Well given, there is definitely going to be a CV on the other team. Your going to shoot planes down. How is that fair to those that get high calibre in the BB and not lose a star to come CV fighter spec player that just goes and kills planes?

783 posts
4,810 battles

So I did 2 assist captures, 2 target hits, 2 torp hits, 1 destroyed, 2 flooding, & 22k damage on my Mutsuki in a tier 8 battle. So do I really deserved this 1.8k experience?

With 2 Assist Captures, I'd already expect your EXP to be around 1.3k on a win if you're on a Mutsuki and the match went on 12min+.

If your 2 Torps hit anything that isn't a BB, bonus points if it's a tier higher, then the 1.8k is pretty deserved (Getting those slow torps to hit is ughhh~)

That, and a Mutsuki has great EXP gains compared to most other ships. ^^

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,384 battles

Assist capture really depends on how many cap points u have actually earned, I believe the solo cap ribbon gives a lot more.

Sure doing damage on high tier ships gives relatively more exp but the most effective way to earn it is to reduce enemy ship by percentage. Having 2 torp hits on BB get less exp on a DD.

1800 base exp is considered high, the FBK is just doing better.

Don't forget you are playing the Mutsuki, you deserved this.

Edited by R3negade

Super Tester
1,056 posts
8,987 battles

Assist capture really depends on how many cap points u have actually earned, I believe the solo cap ribbon gives a lot more.

Sure doing damage on high tier ships gives relatively more exp but the most effective way to earn it is to reduce enemy ship by percentage. Having 2 torp hits on BB get less exp on a DD.

1800 base exp is considered high, the FBK is just doing better.

Don't forget you are playing the Mutsuki, you deserved this.

The cap XP is determined by the cap points, not the ribbons. The ribbons are just for indication if you capped more than 80% or not.

That said, any win in a Mutsuki is deserved.

Sign in to follow this