Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
raxcave

Back after long time what range what ammo type was good, from a bb on a bb.

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
29 posts
431 battles

i took some months break, but now i am back and i forgot while shooting from a bb, on a bb, under what range ap ammo is good, above what range HE, i kinda a remember some one saying me, shoot HE round when bb is on 10k or above range, Shoot AP round,, its its under 10k range, but i forgot,,

265 posts
799 battles

Ez. AP all round

No seriously. If you are adept at pewpew even firing AP at a superstructure of a bow-on BB it will net you substantial ammount of damage and switching to HE is veeeery situational. I often kick myself for switching to HE in one salvo just for the enemy to open up his broadside

Edited by adnadi

563 posts
4,686 battles

I shoot ap at anything broadside, at any range, also shoots ap at every cruiser, shoots HE only at angled USN BB, or DD.. But AP can also be painful to dd if you can hit enough shell

265 posts
799 battles

I shoot ap at anything broadside, at any range, also shoots ap at every cruiser, shoots HE only at angled USN BB, or DD.. But AP can also be painful to dd if you can hit enough shell

Especially if the DD is bow on

Edited by adnadi

507 posts
9,828 battles

Shoot AP against another bb, except if you're facing a Yamato and you're not in a yamato :trollface:

Sign in to follow this