Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Union_Flag

american cv play like a shit ARE SHURE THAT'S NO NEED REBALANCE?

62 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1 post
4,110 battles

T8 cv lexington can't against shokaku even useing air power deck!

Even sea power deck ! No fts  cause  lexington can't against all kinds deck user with shokaku!

All caps. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I think you just broke English.

don't mind that, we are in Asia afterall

AFAIK, CV class always need balancing since the first time they arrive at the tech tree

WG noticed it since Alpha

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

The most important change I think USN CV need is swapping 1 DB for 1 Fighter in their strike loadout.

Either replace/change or make that an alternative choice, because right now USN CV loadout really sux, until you get to Essex/Midway with their 1/1/3 and 2/1/2 loadout.

Taiho/Hakuryu still win Essex/Midway in most cases though.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Saipan will disagree with you :trollface:

Leave the Premium Ship aside i think that only 2 CVs that will be able to out perform IJN are Langley and Midway but is not like others USN CV are under power.  

[BOTES]
94 posts
3,501 battles

The most important change I think USN CV need is swapping 1 DB for 1 Fighter in their strike loadout.

Either replace/change or make that an alternative choice, because right now USN CV loadout really sux, until you get to Essex/Midway with their 1/1/3 and 2/1/2 loadout.

Taiho/Hakuryu still win Essex/Midway in most cases though.

Or just remove 1 fighter from each IJN loadout.

563 posts
4,686 battles

Leave the Premium Ship aside i think that only 2 CVs that will be able to out perform IJN are Langley and Midway but is not like others USN CV are under power.  

Dont forget 1/1/0 bogue

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,013 battles

Or just remove 1 fighter from each IJN loadout.

IJN will need 1 more squad to compensate. Either a torpedo bomber of a dive bomber.

I think Essex is also in a relatively better spot since it has the 113 that won't get shut down as badly as Midway (Does not have to face 422 Hakuryus often).

930 posts

weekends its usually only less than 5, especially after lunch or after dinner time and that's for ranks below 15. 

15 to 12 it would usually take longer but still not longer than 5 mins. 

[BOTES]
94 posts
3,501 battles

IJN will need 1 more squad to compensate. Either a torpedo bomber of a dive bomber.

I think Essex is also in a relatively better spot since it has the 113 that won't get shut down as badly as Midway (Does not have to face 422 Hakuryus often).

Give them a bomber squadron, let some extra RNG dumb down their gameplay.

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,013 battles

Give them a bomber squadron, let some extra RNG dumb down their gameplay.

Hahaha. IJN circles are much smaller than USN when manual and no panic is incurred. They deal far less damage, though.

[BOTES]
94 posts
3,501 battles

Hahaha. IJN circles are much smaller than USN when manual and no panic is incurred. They deal far less damage, though.

You can tax a t8 DB squadron and drop them on a new mex and do only 1700 damage + fires. Overpenning bombs wut

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,013 battles

You can tax a t8 DB squadron and drop them on a new mex and do only 1700 damage + fires. Overpenning bombs wut

Bombs cannot overpen. They detonate on contact (contact fuse HE bombs). The reason why IJN bombs deal low damage especially vs BBs is because the bombs cannot pen deck armor reliably and so they tend to deal 0 damage (normal damage is 1518 IIRC).

[BOTES]
94 posts
3,501 battles

Bombs cannot overpen. They detonate on contact (contact fuse HE bombs). The reason why IJN bombs deal low damage especially vs BBs is because the bombs cannot pen deck armor reliably and so they tend to deal 0 damage (normal damage is 1518 IIRC).

I had multiple lex squads drop on lower tier BB and score sub 2000 damage hits. By comparison I can hit yamato for 13000-15000 on a perfect drop.

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,013 battles

I had multiple lex squads drop on lower tier BB and score sub 2000 damage hits. By comparison I can hit yamato for 13000-15000 on a perfect drop.

Was that BB burned down already? just like HE, bombs deal 0 damage if the section is already fully blackened. I never got sub 2000 except on 1 hit on a saturated module. It's always 7k+ on BBs.

On a side note, Shchors and Chapayev can be citadelled using dive bombers.

507 posts
9,827 battles

On a side note, Shchors and Chapayev can be citadelled using dive bombers.

is that why i was taking 10+ damage even with DFAA on..

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,013 battles

This is like...

The 3rd USN CV thread this week.

I'm not fond of regurgitating things to say.

Can't people just post on the slightly older threads instead of making new ones?

Considering the tone of the main post, not really. 

I could only wish that the devs would comment a bit on the situation about CVs other than the planned UI.

Sign in to follow this