You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Turing

Port slot event please wg

25 comments in this topic

563 posts
4,686 battles

German bb is coming, and I think we should get a free extra port slot(with mission maybe) just to give the f2p player some love.. NA server got the mikasa event, we should get something like that too

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

If u did all ARP mission you should received 2 free port slot by this point and another 2 by selling Albany and Emden

More port slots always welcome but dont expect too much from WG :P

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

If u did all ARP mission you should received 2 free port slot by this point and another 2 by selling Albany and Emden

i not trying to put salt over his wound... but for a new player..... some of them didint have the full ARP line and you expect him to have an extra slot from the ARP mission? LOL

@turing, just buy it with doublon. cheap.. only for 1 meal price for each port...  you can get 3.000 doublon = 10 port for .Rp. 170.000

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

i not trying to put salt over his wound... but for a new player..... some of them didint have the full ARP line and you expect him to have an extra slot from the ARP mission? LOL

@turing, just buy it with doublon. cheap.. only for 1 meal price for each port...  you can get 3.000 doublon = 10 port for .Rp. 170.000

Hey hey hey

Dont encourage him too much

Would Took my ang pao to buy scharnshorst next

563 posts
4,686 battles

Meh I would invest in scharnhorst -doubloon package.. I wonder when it will come out.. Krasyni krym is already out.. Release the scharnhorst too.. I want it bad

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Meh I would invest in scharnhorst -doubloon package.. I wonder when it will come out.. Krasyni krym is already out.. Release the scharnhorst too.. I want it bad

Then ur best bet is hoping that WG will doing another ARP Kirishima or ARP Hiei along with ARP Haruna that easiest port slot u can get :P

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I thought ARP ships can't be sold?

If you get same ARP ships that you already acquire (already have ARP Kongo and receive ARP Kongo again) system will automatically sell the duplicate ship for you, so you will ended up receiving 1 port slot and 1m credits.

Here some reference: http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/15924-free-port-slot/page__hl__%2Bfree+%2Bslot__fromsearch__1 

505 posts
4,176 battles

D: wait what I NEVER noticed  we git port slots 4 free :/

i regret selling albany i still has mein emden tho

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

D: wait what I NEVER noticed  we git port slots 4 free :/

i regret selling albany i still has mein emden tho

Well when you in urgent for another slot you still have Emden as back-up slot :D:D:D

505 posts
4,176 battles

Well when you in urgent for another slot you still have Emden as back-up slot :D:D:D

not really i want to have like all the ships  and OTL i sold albany

Super Tester
2,725 posts

If you love this game, send your money love to WG & WG will reward you. :rolleyes:

But really, buy something if you really love this game.

Edited by Mingfang47

295 posts
6,613 battles

There was one free port slot mission a long time ago when the missions system was first implemented

yeah there was a long time ago, back when completing 1 mission tree gives you 1.2 - 1.5 million credits, good time :)

435 posts
6,169 battles

SEA guys won't do anything extra, especially port slots (greed is good), they only have half the stuff that NA has. NA has had reduce repair costs for all of June and July, all the premium ships are available and a range of signal packages (no greed! hmm), even a free signal day, just login to get them, that was on Independence day. There been no signals available in the SEA since April.

Edited by Yul_Brynner

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Hey hey hey

Dont encourage him too much

Would Took my ang pao to buy scharnshorst next

it alright to not eat lunch a day or 2.. use the money for buying port is more fun...

use the doublon to buy the port then :P

Invite a "real life friend"

a rare thing to have this days....

Edited by XP_On

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Then u need 2 computer and invite ur self to play with ur self :D:D:D

i am not that pathetic yet....

but it is nice to have an accout that have ships, and ready to play when your cousins come to visit you.....

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

you'd be used to playing with yourself hey Melo? :hiding:

so because she left him, then he have no other choice than playing with himself? accompany with bots?

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

you'd be used to playing with yourself hey Melo? :hiding:

so because she left him, then he have no other choice than playing with himself? accompany with bots?

Thats why im solo player i guess :D:D:D