You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MusashiKid

Miscellaneous Suggestions

7 comments in this topic

Super Tester
223 posts
3,340 battles

Well, this is a bit random

how about adding a ribbon and some exp reward for spotting enemy ships? because spotting actually plays a vital role IMO

especially in the case when there is smoke screen covering enemies, if allied ship spotting enemies behind it, it's very helpful, for example

Eurobeat's latest video, which at the beginning of video, showing him engaging an Amagi without getting detected because of enemy smoke

which is thanks to his team mates in the back, spotting the Amagi for him ( as shown in 0:33)

well, I think at least spotting should bear some exp reward

on to my 2nd suggestion

kinda half joking but........how about adding official soundtrack for torpedo dodging when torps are detected?

because, Torpedo Beat ftw!! >_< /

well, what do you think? these are just suggestions, but hopefully not too demanding

Edited by MusashiKid

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

lol just get a mod that replaces torpedo warning soundtrack torpedo beat

btw you are not the first persontl mention the spotting rewards... It was suggested ages ago. Probably only good for cv, otherwise I can just pop in and out of cover in my DD to grind that ribbon

Super Tester
2,725 posts

how about adding a ribbon and some exp reward for spotting enemy ships? because spotting actually plays a vital role IMO

Already planned, dunno when. Soon™ as usual.

Super Tester
223 posts
3,340 battles

hahaha, that's why I said kinda half joking for the 2nd one (tho it would be nice to have official ost, as I kinda prefer to not mod my client :x )

well, guess if SoonTM, just gotta w8 and enjoy the game eh? .w.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

lol just get a mod that replaces torpedo warning soundtrack torpedo beat

btw you are not the first persontl mention the spotting rewards... It was suggested ages ago. Probably only good for cv, otherwise I can just pop in and out of cover in my DD to grind that ribbon

I'll just slide my BB up half a grid square and get the spotting before you.....

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

It can work if it's like WoT spotting. And they already do have spotting ribbons. If enemy ship gets damaged while you're spotting it you get XP based on the damage dealt. If multiple people are spotting, the XP reward is divided equally among them. If shooter can spot enemy ship by itself, no spotting XP will be rewarded.