You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FenrirApalis

What German BB are you planning to keep?

24 comments in this topic

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

So all those German BB look super good but the tier 7 and above looks like the best part, I think I am gonna have to buy some port slots because I WANT THEM ALL

Edited by FenrirApalis

268 posts
6,381 battles

Anything from tier 6 upwards looks decent. Am I right in thinking that the Bayern is similar to the Warspite?

I'm getting hyped about the Scharnhorst.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Anything from tier 6 upwards looks decent. Am I right in thinking that the Bayern is similar to the Warspite?

I'm getting hyped about the Scharnhorst.

I took a look at Bayern's historical data but my thing is I don't like slow ships so I am not going to keep it. Fast BB ftw!

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
250 posts
12,874 battles

So all those German BB look super good but the tier 7 and above looks like the best part, I think I am gonna have to buy some port slots because I WANT THEM ALL

One of the reasons I bought the Yubari and doubloons bundle was to take advantage of the reduced price port slots.

I like to get the Gneisnau if I can work up to her.

Edited by Razide

563 posts
4,686 battles

Konig at tier 5 also looks nice.. And everything onwards.. But I kinda doubt tier 9 and tier 7. Gneisenau simply lack the firepower I think, while FDG has the fewest guns with longest reload, it can change however

1,835 posts
8,065 battles

ALL OF THEM

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

The historical hype of these BB's is what is so appealing, all the BB's up to tier 5 saw battle at Jutland, and the Gneisenau + Bismark had legendary WW2 reputation, so pretty much all except the 9 and 10 would be potential keepers (those paper ships would be mighty expensive to keep and justify unless they had torpedoes :)

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

The hysterical hype of these BB's is what is so appealing, all the BB's up to tier 5 saw battle at Jutland, and the Gneisenau + Bismark had legendary WW2 reputation, so pretty much all except the 9 and 10 would be potential keepers (those paper ships would be mighty expensive to keep and justify unless they had torpedoes :)

fixed :P

683 posts
7,358 battles

I missed the port slot discount!!! :(

other than bismark, others I need to go through, only hten decide on it. but have the impulse to keep tier9/10 BB as I always got citadel from any angle by yamato.. I need to counter yamato!! :izmena:

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

I missed the port slot discount!!! :(

other than bismark, others I need to go through, only hten decide on it. but have the impulse to keep tier9/10 BB as I always got citadel from any angle by yamato.. I need to counter yamato!! :izmena:

Well according to leaks GK gets 45mm of bow armor at its thinnest, so no lolpen Yamate overmatch :trollface:

265 posts
799 battles

Well according to leaks GK gets 45mm of bow armor at its thinnest, so no lolpen Yamate overmatch :trollface:

How bout the deck?

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

How bout the deck?

50mm at its thinnest which still gives a high chance to autobounce Yamato shells from ~10km away..

265 posts
799 battles

50mm at its thinnest which still gives a high chance to autobounce Yamato shells from ~10km away..

Dang son. Suddenly US all-or-nothin scheme sounds like a joke

265 posts
799 battles

All or nothing scheme works wonder in real life, not in this game where you can kill a BB purely with superstructure fire, without even a single hull pen. :hiding:

I am beginning to suspect I can exploit the damage saturation mechanics with the all-or-nothin US armor sheme.....

Edited by adnadi

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

I am beginning to suspect I can exploit the damage saturation mechanics with the all-or-nothin US armor sheme.....

but if you use HP regen then you can't exploit it anymore