Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kongman

plane suggestion ?

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

ok what do you guys think , you cant strafe planes in a dogfight , im sick of friendlies and enemies doing this while im in a dogfight .

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,028 battles

ok what do you guys think , you cant strafe planes in a dogfight , im sick of friendlies and enemies doing this while im in a dogfight .

Should be left alone. Strafing locked squads is a tactical decision.

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Okay.

You see an enemy squadron superior to yours locked by a friendly cruiser's catapult fighter.

Would you strafe and then lock your squadron over enemy territory while trading ammo for casualties

Or lock it then and there to conserve ammo at the cost of planes?

435 posts
6,169 battles

Yes it’s a dirty tactic but with good results.

Send your first squadron up against 2 to 3 enemy fighters squadrons, once they all locked on send your second in to strafe the lot of them, even your own. You might get them all but most likely they will have only 1 or 2 planes left per squadron and you will have one full squadron to finish them off.

Edited by Yul_Brynner

450 posts
7,896 battles

it is a hard decision, usually i ill do it if i am pretty sure my teammate is not gonna win. e.g. friendly IJN 2 planes vs USN 4 planes

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

it is a hard decision, usually i ill do it if i am pretty sure my teammate is not gonna win. e.g. friendly IJN 2 planes vs USN 4 planes

A noble sacrifice.

The silly ones strafe 2 on 1 engagements... With your planes being the two squadrons.

1,840 posts
8,101 battles

Remove strafe for fighters

All caps. Post edited. User warned.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

Sign in to follow this