You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Saltyroo_58

Stuck in Battle loading

4 comments in this topic

[_BST_]
39 posts
13,301 battles

I need help I'm at my wits end with this game I have a recurring problem of getting stuck in battle loading screens game has started and I'm still waiting to join game ships are getting destroyed and I'm still wait for the game to start for me . I regularly have my ship sunk before I even take control this is the third time I have experienced this problem and it usually go's away after a day or two but this time it is going on for two weeks now and is by far the worst I have encounter I get disconnected from the server during games and have to reconnect lag something terrible even screen going completely black with just the ship markers showing . This is making me lose flags and everything instead of enjoying my favorite game I end up wanting to smash my keyboard over the screen . PLEASE some one help I have tried everything I can think of .. I live in Australia does anyone else have this problem and what can I do to fix it I have invested to much money into it to just give it up as a bad joke !!                      S.O.S Saltyroo58    

[_BST_]
39 posts
13,301 battles
No I'm not fawx317 I should have mentioned that this is the third time this has happened and by far the worst the last two times it went away this time I have tried defrag disc cleanup   rebooting the computer  disconnecting from the game server reconnecting nothing works I haven't played for  24 hours hoping things may change tried again tonight crap still there . Is there a possibility there is a problem with my internet server I have asked them but they say no I am receiving a good connection . Now the game itself is taking longer than usual to load as well  the problem seems to be getting worst than ever .  ARRRRRRRRRRH !!      S.O.S   Saltyroo_58

265 posts
799 battles

This should go into the bug report room

Speaking of which, I sometimes get this one too, particularly when I suddenly DCed at the loading screen. When I logged back I won't seem to load into the match