You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yansuki

Scharnhorst replay

48 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

welp, there goes all of my saving. she looks good for hunting cruisers and annoy the shit out of battleship. also her secondary looks good but i wonder if i should get tirpitz instead of her?

450 posts
7,896 battles

She is only a tier 7?

If she is out, get this one instead IMO.

even if WG nerf it later in the game, you waste less money than buying Tirpiz. 

Edited by Sammuell

1,842 posts
8,112 battles

welp, there goes all of my saving. she looks good for hunting cruisers and annoy the shit out of battleship. also her secondary looks good but i wonder if i should get tirpitz instead of her?

Get a ship who can do both (Tirpitz and Scharnhorst)

191 posts
10,643 battles

Hahah I think if everyone in that replay know beforehand Scharnhorst has torps most probably none of the BB will get too close to it (same like Tirpitz)

[MEGA]
4,569 posts
17,570 battles

i already have the derpitz and i love it, the biggest problem i have now is that i love to CQC and my AP always overpenn, so i must get this ship(280s with 20S reload)

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

i notice that he can see ship beyond 8km during the storm.  is he using some kind of mod that allow him to see enemy ship profile of ship outside his LoS but visible to his allies?

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

i notice that he can see ship beyond 8km during the storm.  is he using some kind of mod that allow him to see enemy ship profile of ship outside his LoS but visible to his allies?

its because he was in spectator mode

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,936 battles

Mein Gott

(My God)

stoppen Sie den Hype auf diesem Schiff

(Stop the hype on this ship)

bekommen es in Spiel

(Get it in game)

Edit 

Oh dear was a joke 

First red crayon lol

(Google translate don't let me down)

Non english.  Verbal warning only.

~dead_man_walking

We know you are hyped, but stick to english in the forums.  

Edited by Kapitan_Zur_See_Hoffmann

403 posts
8,209 battles

Snip

I can speak German. PM me if you want a better translation

Back on topic, I once saw a Tirpitz-Scharnhorst duel. It didnt end well for the Scharnhorst. Some source said Scharnhorst is grossly overperforming (probably due to almost-battleship guns firing only slightly slower than cruiser guns), so expect her with the next patch with the other Germans

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

I can speak German. PM me if you want a better translation

Back on topic, I once saw a Tirpitz-Scharnhorst duel. It didnt end well for the Scharnhorst. Some source said Scharnhorst is grossly overperforming (probably due to almost-battleship guns firing only slightly slower than cruiser guns), so expect her with the next patch with the other Germans

will wait for other youtubers review like flamu,ichase, notser and business before i buy it. i how WG don't screw on this one. as they takes them a year before they fix warspite bugged armor...

403 posts
8,209 battles

Chances are that WG will release an underpowered premium with the possibility of buffing it later (and have crowds of people rushing to buy it on both occasions) than have an overpowered premium that is only sold once

563 posts
4,686 battles

No one will buy an underpowered ship, especially famous ship like scharnhorst, people expect it to be good. If WG ruined scharnhorst, they ruined their own income.

679 posts
3,522 battles

No one will buy an underpowered ship, especially famous ship like scharnhorst, people expect it to be good. If WG ruined scharnhorst, they ruined their own income.

It will be good.