You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

Ranked time  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should we get an extension on ranked?

• Yes
    • No

18 comments in this topic

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Should we get some extension for ranked? like seriously with the amount of players that play ranked on our server it was not enough for most players to get to a high enough rank

salt level: all the salt in the sea

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

How about...

Making RB 100 ranks, but you only need 1 win to advance.

You can't rank down every 10th rank.

You get 2x credits and exp per win.

You get 2 of each flag per win, but only once per rank.

You get 1 prem camo per win, but only once per rank.

R100-60 only have T5 ships

R59-20 only have T6 ships

R19-1 only have T7 ships

Matches are strictly mirrored for ship-class

T5 captain skills disabled.

Only the 1st or 2nd basic camos are allowed.

All modules on the ship save for the next-tier ship must be researched first.

In the end, you get 200 of each flag, and 100 premium camouflage patterns at the end of the season, as well as a big 2x multiplier for the monies and exp you get- Making RB a great way to powerlevel credits and exp.

In short: A linear progression compared to the present system- With balancing.

Hopefully, this makes the question:

"Hey, what's your RB rank?"

Less: "Meh"

and more: "Ah, only rank 67 this season."

---

That's right. You need at least 10 consecutive wins to get a save point- Extending RB, as you wished.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

How about...

Making RB 100 ranks, but you only need 1 win to advance.

You can't rank down every 10th rank.

You get 2x credits and exp per win.

You get 2 of each flag per win, but only once per rank.

You get 1 prem camo per win, but only once per rank.

R100-60 only have T5 ships

R59-20 only have T6 ships

R19-1 only have T7 ships

Matches are strictly mirrored for ship-class

T5 captain skills disabled.

Only the 1st or 2nd basic camos are allowed.

All modules on the ship save for the next-tier ship must be researched first.

In the end, you get 200 of each flag, and 100 premium camouflage patterns at the end of the season, as well as a big 2x multiplier for the monies and exp you get- Making RB a great way to powerlevel credits and exp.

In short: A linear progression compared to the present system- With balancing.

Hopefully, this makes the question:

"Hey, what's your RB rank?"

Less: "Meh"

and more: "Ah, only rank 67 this season."

---

That's right. You need at least 10 consecutive wins to get a save point- Extending RB, as you wished.

read the tags bro

450 posts
7,896 battles

the rank battle is to hard. the only thing matters is how many DD you have in your team. the team with the most DD wins. 

In some of my games, it became a bloody cheese game, where everyone stayed inside the smoke and the DD swims around try to eat someone. 

Sims and Blys everywhere. 

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

I amrank 9.3 right now as far as I can remember. Probs not long enough for me to even get 3. Just look at how much people are at rank 1 on our server compared to others

Beta Tester
908 posts

You havnt seen some of the premier league games I recorded.

One game last night. Both caps we contested (not capped for 5mins or more). It was intense and a really close game towards the end. both caps were in greydiamond status for 5 mins with neither side owning it.

These games are great fun and a true test of skill and patience. This is high level play. 5 dds each side and 2 BBs. :P

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

One game last night. Both caps we contested (not capped for 5mins or more). It was intense and a really close game towards the end. both caps were in greydiamond status for 5 mins with neither side owning it.

These games are great fun and a true test of skill and patience. This is high level play. 5 dds each side and 2 BBs. :P

I need to get ther and away from the noobs!

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,774 battles

Premier league games really are very fun to play. The majority of games are on a knife edge, players support each other well, and it's surprising how often games you think are going one way get turned around through a great play from one team. 

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Ok . Well what  they could do is start with 25 ranks and say after 3 weeks any players that havent yet reached rank 18,  migrate all the  players to rank 18.

Then after week 5 migrate all players to rank 12. 

Those players that get migrated to them levels dont receive any of the flags etc for winning thier way to them ranks. 

Now the reason you do this is to keep the ranks populated with enough players so you dont get the situation of playing the same people over and over again

Just a thought.

451 posts
6,946 battles

It's not only time-consuming, but mentally draining as well. My daily limit has become 2RB before i get burned out. Lots of players are already doing well at ranks 10-12. That's another reason to support the time extension for ranked, and I support it.

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

well if they migrate players up the rank levels after a few weeks etc like I have suggested then you wont have to extended it and it gives all players a chance to get to rank 1 if they are good enough.

the biggest problem is having is enough players at each rank level. if you don't populate each level then you will be stuck at the levels you are at and keep playing the same players over and over and thus you wont get any where.