You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
wookielord

Why so much anger in forums

40 comments in this topic

96 posts
3,809 battles

Question. why when a forum writer ask questions, or ask for opinions..there seems to be a lot of anger resentment and just general nasty?To those who are just responding to a discussion or topic of general interest..Some moderators also seem to take comment almost personally??I would have thought that was the best way to improve our gaming exp..Again i am not attacking anyone or trying to offend here i am just asking for comments and thoughts..CHEERS..

450 posts
7,896 battles

Majority are the things that players think it is OP or imbalance. 
Some of that is about the premium ships comes with a middle finger by WG.

Everyone want something, but it is impossible, other than buffing the premium ships, ESPECIALLY MIKASA.

IF you can read Chinese, go to the Chinese forum. there are way more and the things they are talking about are ridiculous/. 

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

There some reason why your post is being disliked by someone

1. It is a common post that already answered long ago, need to use search function instead
2. Stupid suggestion, and probably supported with ignorance of the OP
3. Very unconstructive post that might include indirect insult to some player
4. Bragging something, such as your stats or the other server forum being better than here

5. Awfully long post more than 4 or 5 paragraph full of nothing but text

6. Indirect insult to WG for unable to statisfy the poster (there is a glitch and this player speak like it is the worst game developer in the world)

Non of those point break the rule

Edited by Harpoon01

451 posts
6,946 battles

the worst ones are the ones asking why their ARP ships didn't show up in port :/

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Subs, where arp cartoony thingy, subs, drop anchor, subs, ship bad, subs, player bad, subs, german bbs, subs, royal navy, subs, cv's bad, subs.......

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

I think most people here are quite helpful when the question is presented with facts/evidence and is written with a purpose. 

Those that don't can get flamed. Plus there are 'personalities' that dig at each other. I presume this is good nature rather than malicious as we have reporting tills for the later.

Overall the sections are quite well behaved imho

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
250 posts
12,902 battles

Our forums seem quite tame compared to vitriol thrown about on the NE forums from what I've seen.

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

I think most people here are quite helpful when the question is presented with facts/evidence and is written with a purpose. 

Those that don't can get flamed. Plus there are 'personalities' that dig at each other. I presume this is good nature rather than malicious as we have reporting tills for the later.

Overall the sections are quite well behaved imho

Meek Asian Personalities.

Except for the lads in my country. They vent so much you'll need a nitrogen-cooled turbojet to get everything out.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

WoWs : Civil War 

#TeamDMW #TeamLeng #TeamSyanda 

can we make a poll ?

whose ship people like to sink first if those 3 moderator is on the opposite team. :P

Edited by XP_On

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I wish Connan was here

Conan like a Nick Fury, he the big boss who not suppose to join the fight.

can we make a poll ?

whose ship people like to sink first if those 3 moderator is on the opposite team. :P

I need to return some flavor to DMW and Syanda but i have nothing to do with Leng so i prob #TeamLeng :trollface:

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

Conan like a Nick Fury, he the big boss who not suppose to join the fight.

I need to return some flavor to DMW and Syanda but i have nothing to do with Leng so i prob #TeamLeng :trollface:

I can fix that Melon, just got to find where I dropped my red crayon!!

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I can fix that Melon, just got to find where I dropped my red crayon!!

Honestly the reason i get crayon by you is totally my mistake and i accept that, but what DMW and Syanda did to me is difference matter so ill just join ur team if there a chance for me to pew pew both of them :trollface:

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

All the moderators on our forum are friendly people, except Amade, he is the one that gives you bad MM!!

i knew it , that it hes not on my xmas card list anymore 

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

:)I had scotch to bri.. err gift all the mods with too... this in fighting means i will just share it with myself now 

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Meanwhile...

I suffer from the occasional 'That was a rule?'

*Glares at Amade*

dont question moderaator's actions.....unless you want your ship turn into a permanent Pink?