You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

Fail divisions must be stopped

10 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

Seriously, this is getting beyond a joke. Just had a match that lasted 7 minutes because the poor enemy team had 2 divisions both with 2 tier 2 ships in a tier 5 to 7 match.

Most of the enemy team went berserk in chat, which is understandable, and didn't bother to move. We got all 3 caps destroying the 4 tier 2 ships quickly then the match was over.

There should be a limit of +/- 1 tier for all division making.

[HMASW]
Beta Tester
50 posts
6,102 battles

Well agree it does need to be implemented and certainly should be easier to do in WoWS than Wot as there is no real category differences like in WoT, although even when implemented in WoT they got ir wrong as now a platoon gets penalised if for example two of you are in tier VIII and you bring a Tier VII light tank which is simply stupid as this is not a fail platoon.

The competitor has introduced a tier limiting system in their game so come on WG lift yours.

Easy to put a block in for two tiers like you have with the limiting of CV's to a division so come now not that hard really.

Also while your at it why no EXP for DD's spotting?

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I thought that was put into the game in 0.5.8, limiting the tier difference of ships in divisions to 1

It was about the MM not the div AFAIK

683 posts
7,367 battles

The limitation of Div in 0.5.8 is the Number of divisions on each side, not the tiers of ships in the division, if I understand correctly. Meaning if one side has a division, the opposing side by maximum will only have 2 divisions instead of 3 or 4.

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
250 posts
12,930 battles

I like to think of them as seal clubbers who didn't co-ordinate their tiers.  T2/3 ships in camo and decked out in signal flags.