Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bunda369

How come NA server gets to do missions in PVE and we don't?

7 comments in this topic

205 posts
5,305 battles

I've noticed that the players on the NA server get to do missions in PVE for a month or two now.

Easy peasy for them. How come we don't get the same treatment? Is it because they are experimenting with it and using NA as a guinea pig?

Not to mention that the other servers get 2x or 3x weekends and juicier rewards for missions. Sometimes we are like a step child and our best missions are only ARP missions. Sigh...  :((

I even read somewhere that RU has a mission for SIX free port slots. Dang...

265 posts
799 battles

Difference servers, Difference mission,

on other servers they also complain that we have cheaper Premium Ships...

as a poor third world citizen (:() I say we need all the discounts we can get

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Because we are under Asia server? Not NA.

I do agree they have better rewards, not new to me since World of Tanks NA have more 5x exp events than Asia's 3x.

Edited by Mingfang47

1 post

I play on the NA server under a different username (Fog_BattleshipWashington). Honestly, I had no idea that the SEA server didn't have missions they could complete in Co-Op. I expect that most of the server is unaware of this difference. That said, it's only some that we can do in PvE. We also had to wait until June for the second set of Arpeggio missions. No word on when stage III will start. :sceptic:

Difference servers, Difference mission,

on other servers they also complain that we have cheaper Premium Ships...

This is true, though I understand why. The NA server is dominated by American players who WG assumes have disposable income. Other servers, particularly the SEA server, are comprised of players from countries that have various levels of average income. 

Edited for grammar. (I miss my ninja edits on my NA account)

Edited by Xavier_Nova

Sign in to follow this