You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
harrisny

crashes in battle every time since update

3 comments in this topic

1 post
658 battles

I've been experiencing game crashes every time in battle since update. Have to terminate the game in Task manager. Details are below. Help is much appreciated!

Issue:   since the update the game crashes every time I was in a battle. Sometimes a few seconds in, sometimes a few minutes later. There are 2 types of errors shown in the crash reports: 1) 
Allocate: can't allocate XXXXXX bytes. 2) Failed to create index buffer (): Direct3D does not have enough display memory to perform the operation. (2 examples attached)

Both seem to be related to virtual memory as the reports always shown "Virtual memory: 198xxxx Kb/2097024Kb (95%)" . I have increased the system virtual memory to a total of 12G (3x of RAM), and also tried other combinations but problem still persists. I've only had 1 crash in the 2000 battles played before the most recent update with the same hardware.

Occurrences:  Every time
Tested: Yes
Severity: Can't play anymore
Details:  

system: Windows 7 Ultimate (32-bit)

Pentium G860 @ 3.00GHz

RAM: 4GB

Video card: GTX 950 (2GB)

HD: 120GB SSD (primary)

Red text. Post edited. User warned.

~dead_man_walking

Note red is reserved for moderation purposes.  

worldofwarships-2016-07-10_00-44-53.crash.txt

worldofwarships-2016-07-10_12-00-16.crash.txt

Edited by dead_man_walking

Alpha Tester
80 posts
1,767 battles

I have similar problem. I searched Google and found that many people have the same issue. It means it is not our problem. It is related to the software coding. In specific, it is related to the new update not compatible with the latest version of Direct X. 

I solved this issue by reinstalling the game, when it asks the option to Install Direct X, check the box even it said you have installed Direct X. It will reinstall the Direct X along with the game. 

I have played 8 consecutive games without any problem now. However, I am not sure if it will cause other problems with other games after installed their Direct X version. So, try with your own risk! 

1 post
1,395 battles

I had almost the same as his problem, just so the game crashes ... the screen to black there reportnya that can not be raised kan..dan can not copy and paste it here ...
My computer spec.
Windows 7 Ultimate (32-bit)

Windows 7 Ultimate (32-bit)

Quad core Q8400
               RAM: 4GB
               Video card: Radeon R9 270X 2 GB
               RAM: 4GB
               320 GB hard drive

Additional information world of tanks I run normally
Thank you

Edited by Panakuik