Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tagnbag

Bots gone mad?

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
86 posts
6,093 battles

Since the latest patch ive noticed a lot of pink warnings to friendly bots (co-op mode obv), some of these warnings appeared even before the enemy was sighted ..  whats up with that?  And for people that don't play co-op mode, sometimes when there are not enough players bots fill the friendly team, these are the ones I'm  talking about. Been a few warnings when bots have hit people players too ...  In the past the friendly bots have torpedoed the odd other friendly (bot and players) but this is crazier ..  have also noticed a huge increase in module damage since patch. 

74 posts
3,249 battles

There also seems to be zero tolerance now for friendly fire. I accidentally torped an allied destroyer and got "pinked" for five battles. No chance to appeal or explain. The guy must've been on the other side of the ship I was targeting, and I was using long-range torps. Following my ignominious recolouring, I joined one battle where half our fleet was pink. 

I haven't played the game for about five months, so is this a new thing, or has it been the way things are for a while now?

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,442 battles

I haven't played the game for about five months, so is this a new thing, or has it been the way things are for a while now?

There was a major change in friendly fire tolerance. And the warning message is added recently.
Edited by R3negade

[_BST_]
[_BST_]
250 posts
12,930 battles

Those friendly ship damage warnings seem to go on for an eternity especially when neither of you can quickly break away from the collision.

There should also be a special 'running around' flag (yellow with a black L) to warn your team mates you're a bad driver if you can't go more the 5 matches without hitting an island or beach.  I'd like to have something the CBT & ranked flag flyers can envy.

Sign in to follow this